• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new Mazda pics...

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
...well it was my Mazda for the day. Because it was so nice here in SE Michigan this past weekend I offered up my detailing services for free to my wifes cousin and detailed her Mazda 3. I really like this car and don't think you can find as much car for the money after driving it. I can only imagine what another 90 hp and 6spd tranny must feel like in the MS3! I really wish they'd though to use the sedan for the MS3 instead of the hatchback, but I'm sure they had their reasons. So without any further to do, enjoy the pics from the sunny "Compound" late in November, unbelievable!

Hello, I just enjoyed my visit at "The Compound"
image.jpg

Basking in the November sun, isn't it great!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The mighty 2.3L
image.jpg

Nicely laid out Mazda interior, typical!
image.jpg

Artsy, fartsy!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Smooth as glass and just as shiney!!!
image.jpg

After having this car for the better part of two days it made me realize again that I should've went and checked this car out further last year. See I had a "plan B" if I couldn't swing the Mustang as far as the monthly payment and this car was top of that list, although mine would've been that metallic copper color, 5 spd, had leather and HIDs though. One thing about this car, I wonder if everyone would've consider this a step down from the Contour like my Crossfire is...(like I give a damn anyways!)

I've been wanting one of those for a while.
I'm also kinda upset that they're not making the MS3 sedan instead of the wagon.

Hot. If Mazda cranked out a Sedan MS3 I'd be in debt for a while without hesitation.

See, I like the hatch much better. That's why we have one already. I just wish the wife would have gone for the manual instead of the auto. Oh well. It will all be corrected when I get an MS3. Even if I won't be getting one for another year or two.

MS3 is nice. For me, I'd still like the MS6. AWD FTW!

Also, when I read the original post, I read it too fast and got a shock at this:
Klasse Act said:
I offered up my detailing services for free to my wifes

Later on I realized there's a cousin behind it... :crazy:

I know some one will start to argue that the plurals for "wife" is "wives". But again, I read it really fast...

See, I like the hatch much better. That's why we have one already. I just wish the wife would have gone for the manual instead of the auto. Oh well. It will all be corrected when I get an MS3. Even if I won't be getting one for another year or two.

I hear ya there. Tried to get the G/f to get a 5 speed with her 6s but wasn't having it. And you better get one now because in a year or 2 I will own them all. Also they won't be on S, A, X plan etc. not that anyone works at Ford any longer.:blackeye:

MS3 is nice. For me, I'd still like the MS6. AWD FTW!

Also, when I read the original post, I read it too fast and got a shock at this:

Later on I realized there's a cousin behind it... :crazy:

I know some one will start to argue that the plurals for "wife" is "wives". But again, I read it really fast...

Opps:crazy:

I like the hatch better too. I really like the MS3, but its killing me that its FWD. I would consider one for my next car, but I think Im going to try to move away from FWD.

Also they won't be on S, A, X plan etc. not that anyone works at Ford any longer.:blackeye:

Why not? Because it's limited/specialty vehicle? Damn.. I was really hoping the plans would go through on one. My Grandpa had forty years at Ford and my neighbor 12.

Yeah, I'm not digging the hatch either, for the MS3. It looks too much like a short station wagon. If they wanted a hatch, they should have made it a 3 door. Never the less, we'll probably end up with one eventually. They should have also made the copper color an option.

The mazda 3 is a good car about on par with a Csvt.

Really:rolleyes: Lets see, the car is about a grand more than the 2000 CSVT was, has 63 "for sure more" hp, 91 ft/lbs more torque, a 6 spd w/ LSD, better interior materials and stereo and factory 18's, not to mention HIDs and LEDs! I've been told the car has dyno'd 242 hp and 280 ft/lbs of torque too, only 21 off from the "advertised" hp number and exactly the same amount of torque. Its either underrated from the factory or the dyno is waaaaaaaaaaaay off:shrug:

Back