• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

hey I will probably laught because im a pretty normal person, im just saying there are some F'ed up people out there, say the wrong thing to their face and you will probably get knocked out before you can even punch yourself.

hey I will probably laught because im a pretty normal person, im just saying there are some F'ed up people out there, say the wrong thing to their face and you will probably get knocked out before you can even punch yourself.

I have been around the block a few times so I know that there dude, but its all in how you say things. I say things in such a non chalont manner I can say anything to anyone and make them laugh from it

I have been around the block a few times so I know that there dude, but its all in how you say things. I say things in such a non chalont manner I can say anything to anyone and make them laugh from it

Nah, it's not what\how you say it Ryan. Your looks get people laughing so hard before you open your mouth they are unable to punch you:laugh:

Nah, it's not what\how you say it Ryan. Your looks get people laughing so hard before you open your mouth they are unable to punch you:laugh:

hahaha and whats your point:laugh::laugh:

I can run faster sacared then you can mad :p:laugh:. Oh my SZ09 is going to be one crazy time:cool:.

Aaron

Cause you have the running power of Al Roker is why:laugh: and yes sz09 will be awsome and not just cause I will be there either:eek:

your gonna run sacared? im not gonna be mad, i'll be too busy racing my car

It's just a saying that's all :), chances are if you are going to hit someone then you are kinda mad and that's why I said that saying. But back on topic, I'm hoping to make it for all the days of SZ instead of just the weekend.

Aaron

im not gonna be mad and punch anyone unless someone provokes me, if they wanna act like normal people then great! im not gonna be there everyday my newborn will only be a month old, but I am for sure going to the test and tune, car show, and autocross if there is one.

im not gonna be mad and punch anyone unless someone provokes me, if they wanna act like normal people then great! im not gonna be there everyday my newborn will only be a month old, but I am for sure going to the test and tune, car show, and autocross if there is one.

you've actually made friends with ceg'ers? you sound like you'd be a douche in person

Back