• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FSVT or Supperleggeras?

FSVT or Supperleggeras?

• Focus SVT

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • OZ Supperlegera

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • other, please specify

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrApple

No Life But CEG
So I picked up a set of Supperleggeras thinking that they would look really good on my car, plus I figure I couldn't go wrong with a lite weight wheel.

I like them, but then again the FSVT wheels do look very good on my car too.

looking for opinions as to which wheel would be better.

DSC04782.JPG

DSC04786.JPG

contour9.jpg

Last edited:
focus have a "stock" look to them, not that they don't look good...I wouldn't give them a second look

I like the FSVT wheels personally. I went through a similar ordeal with my car and am glad I ended up sticking with the FSVTs. I like the clean stock look.

FSVT.I like 5 spoke wheels on this car.Benefit comes with keeping them clean too.Had a set of 13 spoke wheels on my Foci,took twice as long to clean 'em up as it does the 5 spoke I have now.

rich

Supperleggaras look too small. I'm not sure if I like them on your car.

I LOVE the FSVT's on your car though. I say you stick with those.

both are 17" wheels.

the FSVTs have 205/50R17 that are worn out

the Supperleggeras have 225/45R17 that are worn out.

so the FSVT wheels have a slightly taller tire.

FSVT Wheels all the way. Personally I think the Superleggeras only look good in a 19inch.

Aaron

tried to get a set in 18" but the guy wanted way to much ... basically I would be buying the wheels, which would need the curb rash fixed, as well as a set of new tires for his stock wheels so he could put them back on to sell the car, and the tires where shot and I would of had to replace them also for myself ... all for the low price of $1200 :shocked:

f that ....

The first rims make it look a little more BMWish but I can't help but prefer the FSVT rims. They match the car pretty much dead on.

I love Superleggeras, but 17s seem too small. I have always been a fan of FSVT's too. Try photoshopping in the euro FSVT's :shrug:.

FSVT with spacers to move them out a bit. Then it won't look like an OEM wheel so much.

Back