• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IT's ABOUT TIME!!!

oh yea it gets hot, if i sit somewhere to long it'll start to overheat so i have to keep driving. The relay clicks like it should, i can jump the fans with a wire and they spin. I'm going to just hardwire them into a ignition source. and hope it works.

I would come in the pgt but it doesn't see much road time, and it's kinda put away for winter time.

The relay clicks like it should, i can jump the fans with a wire and they spin. I'm going to just hardwire them into a ignition source. and hope it works.

Have you checked all the fuses? There's probably one for the relay actuation and one for the power to the fans through the relay.

**Everyone bring an FRS radio if you have one, so we can communicate if we need to!**

Just finished washing the car, sounds like the weather should be pretty good tomorrow! :)

Marty

yea all the fuses are good. none of them are blown. i went to ford today and had them check my relay and they looked it up in there computer and it's 34.99 but he said my relay works. So i'm back to just tapping into a ignition source and doing it that way and letting it always spin.

Ok well ill be at McDs at 830 we will sit til 9. at that time we head south... if you need to call and tell me ur running a few late, call my cell, 253.961.8753... we can wait at mcds for a few min, or if we are on the move we can pull it over and wait on the side of the hwy.... but i would Prefer to meet and have a quick talk on convoy runs....

CU there...

so anybody going from the yakima/tricities area? imma try and "hardwire" it tomorrow and make it but not really wanting to drive alone ya know.

what about portland guys? well nevermind they can all stay on i-5...i can hit 410 from naches it's an amazing drive but still sucks cruising alone.

Well off the freeway lets meet up at McD's... its easy and not that far off the freeway... So if you get up early and read this thats where i think we should meet... And i have to wash my car in the morning :rolleyes::rolleyes:... lol dont ask why i didnt do it today lol.. see ya all tomorrow

I stopped by our meeting place at exit 68 tonight for some recon. When you take exit 68, turn east. There's a huge parking lot in between an am/pm and Spiffy's Restaurant. It's perfect...lots of room. We'll wait there until about 1030 for everyone to arrive. Maybe a quick photo op would be in order, then drive east to Randle.

In Randle we're stopping at Tall Timber Restaurant for lunch. We should arrive between 1130 and 1200. They actually have a web site!
http://www.talltimberrestaurantloungemotel.com/
The food is excellent and there's lots of room for us to hang out.

We can figure it out from there. There's a park nearby for more photo ops if necessary.

See you guys at exit 68!

And it begins...

CIMG0019.jpg

Back