• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Our latest project

Jeff, bring that parts car out here. We'll tow it and launch it off the kicker. It will so be worth it!!!

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, we should set up a weekend or something. got a place i can crash for a couple nights? i'd make that long haul to chill with you and ride some sled. i'll do dat.... FA SHAAAAWWWW

I'm in for sure. You definetely have a place to crash. Actually me and reebs tried to set something up last winter. But hes too damn busy with contours and wouldnt take a weekend off from working on them haha

BTW, I had to buy bars cause you wouldnt send me any!!!!

000_0004.jpg

hahaha nice.

we talked about this aaaahhhhhhhhahghghghgh

i went to get them and someone decided to use them as a pry bar and bent one end upward. they coulda been bent back but that makes them weak and i dont know about you but my sled is upside down from time to time so it needs strong bars. lol. lookin good though :) i'll have to grab a pic of mine!

if you don't want a windshield you should cut yours about 6" tall all the way across. it will look okay, and it will keep the snow out of your intake when you go through drifts. thats what the ski doo snowcrossers did back in the ZX chassis days.

Yeah I know, Im messing with ya :)

Definetely grab a pic of your sled, you've talked about it enough, lets see it!

And thats a good idea with the windshield. I need to grab another one though. One to cut down, and another to keep stock for trail riding. Shiiiiit gets cold ripping down a trail at 100mph

Andf do a summer one next year so I can bring my bike!

You want pain? I'll bring it in buckets of blood!

I'm a crazy man with two wheels under me!

pedal bike or dirt bike?

Yeah I know, Im messing with ya :)

Definetely grab a pic of your sled, you've talked about it enough, lets see it!

And thats a good idea with the windshield. I need to grab another one though. One to cut down, and another to keep stock for trail riding. Shiiiiit gets cold ripping down a trail at 100mph

pedal bike or dirt bike?

MTB. It's a blast to watch me crash that thing:laugh:

There are pictures of me with a crooked nose, 2 black eyes, and blood covering my shirt/pants/shoes:laugh:

Gotcha, one of my buddies is pretty sick on a MTB. I dont know about on that kick though... Its 7.5' tall, 6' wide and about 18 to 20' long. Youre going to have to haul ass, lol

i don't have an extra windshield but i might be able to get one dirt cheap this fall at haydays.

my sled is pretty plain. all i'm gonna do is put the studs back in it and redo the carbs. the jetting is all off and they are dirty. i do wanna take off all the decals and let it be all yellow

Gotcha, one of my buddies is pretty sick on a MTB. I dont know about on that kick though... Its 7.5' tall, 6' wide and about 18 to 20' long. Youre going to have to haul ass, lol

Got any big hills? I'm mostly a drop-off kinda guy, but I may be able to give this one a shot:shrug:

You guys seem like a lot of fun to hang out with!:cool:

Got any big hills? I'm mostly a drop-off kinda guy, but I may be able to give this one a shot:shrug:

You guys seem like a lot of fun to hang out with!:cool:

MTB? Like downhill or Cross-country?

My GF finished 4th in the Pro class at the US open of downhill MTB this year. She's bad ass!!! Puts most guys i know to shame in athletic ability.

This is one of her bikes, her team is sponsored by SC. Over a $7k bike.
http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/v10/

MTB? Like downhill or Cross-country?

My GF finished 4th in the Pro class at the US open of downhill MTB this year. She's bad ass!!! Puts most guys i know to shame in athletic ability.

This is one of her bikes, her team is sponsored by SC. Over a $7k bike.
http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/v10/

Yup. I actually ride "all mountain" style. It's a combination of XC and DH. I specialize in short, steep climbs, and loooooonnnng descents. I'm really a pretty smooth DHer once I get into my rythm. My bike's cheap compared to that one, but I still fancy myself a pretty good rider. But your lady friend there would ride circles around me!

If she's good-looking, you've got a pretty HOTT combo there:drool:
:laugh:

Here's my machine... 2005 IronHorse Warrior (it's been whored on here alot)
0602081508a.jpg

Her mtb'ing skills do nothing for me. The fact that she is just as good if not slightly a more technical ski racer than I, is what does it for me. She dominates the female ski racing in SE-MI pretty much.

And I think she is freaking gorgeous!!!!!

Last edited:
Her mtb'ing skills do nothing for me. The fact that she is just as good if not slightly more technical ski racer is what does it for me. She dominates the female ski racing in SE-MI pretty much.

That's always a good thing to have. Good looks to back up a great personality, and many talents is awesome.

Now, if she was a snowboarder; that would be truly awesome:cool:

Her mtb'ing skills do nothing for me. The fact that she is just as good if not slightly a more technical ski racer than I, is what does it for me. She dominates the female ski racing in SE-MI pretty much.

She's also a saint to be able to put up with you for so long. ;) :p

LOL, yeah... growing up in a hick town.... we pretty much had to improvise on things to keep us occupied. Ends up being alot funner then some people would think, we've done and still do some crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy shiiiiit!!!

Ask anyone who's been to my town. We're probably in the same boat:laugh:

We went out 4-wheeling yesterday for 4 hours. :laugh:

Back