• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IROC Photography

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
Some of you may have seen the thread about his build up, the other night we went out and i took some pics of his car. The first three are HDR photos.

The hood is missing because due to a slight hood pin remembering complication the $1000 hood is now a fiberglass paperweight.

Enjoy.

DSC_0739_5_6_7_8_tonemappedcopyLarg.jpg

DSC_07403_1_2_tonemappedcopyLarge.jpg

DSC_07413And4More_tonemappedcopyLar.jpg

DSC_0730copyLarge.jpg

DSC_0745copyLarge.jpg

Looks nice! I think it looks a little strange being so low though. I'm used to Muscle Cars not being slammed. Nice work though :cool:

Looks nice! I think it looks a little strange being so low though. I'm used to Muscle Cars not being slammed. Nice work though :cool:

That struck me, too. That thing is lower than a bunch of lawyers at a tittie bar.

wow...

wow...

very nice ride.. nicest 3rd gen ive seen! at the lvf body club here in vegas.. theres a lot of 4th gens :/ not many irocs.. my friend jared has one.. but he's a dick and he doesnt know anything about cars :/ haha..

dad has a 3rd gen z28 (i have pics if you want to see em)

its been to hell and back and its lookin good for a change.

Was never a big fan of those cars, but that one is sweet! Would have used an ls1 based motor though if it were me :drool:

Back