• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Georgia boyz

had a mustang gt try to race me earlyer. i toyed with him then we got on a different road with a sharp turn. he punched it and got sideways and wrecked into the oncoming traffic :nonono: i called 911. he looked ok. dumbass

had a mustang gt try to race me earlyer. i toyed with him then we got on a different road with a sharp turn. he punched it and got sideways and wrecked into the oncoming traffic :nonono: i called 911. he looked ok. dumbass
:shocked: :help:

Glad to see you back bro! How long you here for? I gotta make it down to see ryan and you too now!

Trey i wil call tomorrow and let you know everything going on, also O'brian and Ryan ill call also. so dont worry yall will be informed on my orders.:cool:

Ok so I guess Ill post on my little thread again:laugh: On thursday the 4th of september there is an import meet at the Varsity in Atlanta. Myself with my black 98.5 3L will be there allong with my friend with a silver frost 99 Csvt and blksvtinatl will be there too. Come and join the growing crew if you can.

7 pm is when all the action get into full swing btw

I hate to let the newbies out do us old timers, but most of us are planning to kill our wives or trying to get a tour running! I'm doing both! :)

Back