• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my blue devil

car is OH MY DAMN!!!!, i got some blue paint sittin around the house, was thinking about finishing body work on my pre98 and re-spraying it.....looks like they did a damn good job... *thumbs up*

blue hightowers look dope, eyelids im not keen on.

I love that color, I normally dont like blue cars too.

great car paint, like a lot, now i have a problem , dont know if paint, yellow, orange (like focus st, or blue like your car)

what kind of rims want to buy for your car?
i think the rims of the st220 will look very good

great car paint, like a lot, now i have a problem , dont know if paint, yellow, orange (like focus st, or blue like your car)

i want to eventually get rims in a gunmetal finish maybe with a chrome/polished lip.

thanks for all the comments too guys.

Orange would be a sweet color to go with, but yellow is just too... well, too loud and plain, its hard to make yellow look really good.

There only was one other SVT that I can remember that was a burnt sort of orange, but it isnt that color anymore.

Very nicely done, though I would have Knauberized that thing before getting it painted.

i thought about it but i just didnt seem to like the look without it. i even took a look one last time before everything got painted with them off to see.

i thought about it but i just didnt seem to like the look without it. i even took a look one last time before everything got painted with them off to see.

You know, it's your car so it's all that matters. I personally like them, since people seem to like to open their doors into mine :mad: No dents in the doors, but you can see the ding strips have served their purpose multiple times!!!!

I like it because it is different. The only thing I would fix is how high the front end sits.

Back