• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Summer Bash Head Count.

SVTRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
As posted earlier in the year: http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=436407&highlight=Summer+Bash#post436407

I'm having an annual BBq at my house for the Summer. :) Some of your might be a little far out, but im opening the invite to you all as well.

It's on July 27th, 2008 at my house in Dover, DE. Just start a list if you think you'll be able to attend. (at least 85% "yes" to attending, so i can prepare for food)

Any Questions welcomed here or in PMs

-Mike.

As posted earlier in the year: http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=436407&highlight=Summer+Bash#post436407

I'm having an annual BBq at my house for the Summer. :) Some of your might be a little far out, but im opening the invite to you all as well.

It's on July 27th, 2008 at my house in Dover, DE. Just start a list if you think you'll be able to attend. (at least 85% "yes" to attending, so i can prepare for food)

1. Tony2005 (tentative, will confirm by July 14)

-Mike.

awesome!

hope you can make it out. PM when you find out, and i'll give you good route directions to my house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT for a16 year-old
As posted earlier in the year: http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread...ash#post436407

2. Sick2000Svt [ pretty sure i could make it ]

-Mike.

BUMP:

July 14, 2008 is the Final day for yes/no's on attending or whatever may be the case. when the 14th comes, i'll be PM'n the people on the list with directions and any other comments.

JUST FOR THE RECORD:

2. Sick2000Svt [ pretty sure i could make it ]

please update accordingly.

-Mike.

ahhh the BUMP i dont think i can make it on the 14th sorry mabye next time....

no no no. the BBq is still on the 27th. the 14th is when im taking 100% head counts for food and drinks.

okay, good. cause at this rate, i might need more CSVTs to help get my car back together...lol.

UPDATE!

Today's the 14th, which i told myself is the deadline date for me to start PM'n ppl who were on the lists..

so, PMs will be sent to those on the list.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'VE CLOSED THIS DOWN!

if the 24th comes around and you find out you're open and want to make a drive, you are more than welcome to do so, i'll plan a little extra food/drinks.

PMs going out today/tonight.

comments/concerns here or in PMs.

-mike.

I got your PM. I'm in. I'll bring chips. It's the easiest thing to bring! :laugh:

sweet, anyone else?

from all the local groups and CEG, ive got about 10 ppl already saying they'll come. so. we need more ppl!!!!

hey bro i got your pm and i think ill be ok i told my boss so i just have to see if i have to work or not i should know by the end of this week.

THIS IS NEXT WEEKEND! (sunday)

anyone else interested? other than the people who have told me 100% comming or the people i have PM'd additional info to.

its also BYOB......

UPDATE!

Today's the 14th, which i told myself is the deadline date for me to start PM'n ppl who were on the lists..

so, PMs will be sent to those on the list.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'VE CLOSED THIS DOWN!

if the 24th comes around and you find out you're open and want to make a drive, you are more than welcome to do so, i'll plan a little extra food/drinks.

PMs going out today/tonight.

comments/concerns here or in PMs.

-mike.

Just a few pics of what people missed out on:

There was More cars all along the back and to the other side of the house.
08BBq017.jpg

08BBq021.jpg

Back