• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing !!!

That's funny Scott. :D
I'm glad that she'll be coming out with you and that Geoff is still coming too.

I'm trying to talk my roomate Sally into bringing her car, a 95 Mustang GT conv., but she refuses to camp.:shrug: :laugh: . I would rather spend $$ on beer than a hotel room, but who knows. If she spring for 1/2 the room, and I don't spend all my $$$ going to and from SZ, maybe we all will be civilized and get a room. But Geoff and I love to camp, and so does Tammy. Hmmmmm, what to do?:laugh: Sally could always sleep in Geoff's truck.:idea: :laugh:

Count me in. I haven't registered simply because I don't know which car I'll be bringing.. :shrug: :snky snky:

Count me in. I haven't registered simply because I don't know which car I'll be bringing.. :shrug: :snky snky:

I'm sure you could always pm Mark or Todd and change your original car info if need be.

Are you up for a 3rd year of caravanning with the New England crew?
Some of us were thinking of stopping in the Buffalo area Wednesday night and resuming our caravan Thursday morning to cut down on fatigue.

With all the Yuengling we're going to be bringing we won't have room for our cleaning supplies and luggage. :D

If I make it I'd be more than happy to donate a case as a door prize. :)

With all the Yuengling we're going to be bringing we won't have room for our cleaning supplies and luggage. :D

With the trunkspace in Pete's GTO , he can only carry ONE case , LOL :D !! That doesn't keep me from loving that car though :drool: ...

yeah, what im waiting on is who i'm gonna bring with me. i'd go alone, but i've never met any of you. it'd be weird

That's understandable.

They won't be strangers for long. :) You'll get there and meet the faces behind the names and that will be that, you'll have a blast.

I think you'll find that everyone is pretty nice and if you need something, all you'd have to do is ask.

Back