• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing !!!

I know I won't regret it, but I just gotta convince the wife. SZ, then Carlisle a few weeks later. Sounds like quality time with the car to me.:laugh:

when is it this year and where is it at?

got to check the spring zing forum ....

What: Spring Zing 2007
When: May 17-20
Where: Grand Rapids, MI
How much: $15 (T-shirt fees & ordering info to come in the future via Worldtour)
Hotel information: $74.95/night at Comfort Suites. More info under Additional Info.
Last day to register: May 10th.

A caravan from PGH would be great, Ryan. Rob, this would include you, too! If Brapple is making me go, Ryan and I will make YOU go!:laugh: Talking to the wife about it now. Maybe I could hypnotize her.........where's that old pocketwatch I had????:laugh:

Brian is right - you guys certainly won't regret attanding . I'm all for a caravan to Spring Zing ... actually I'd LOVE a little company on the trip out to Michigan !! I think I've only made ONE trip to S.Z. with another car , back in '02 when my brother (in his '95SE) and Jason F. (PA 3L SVT) both drove out with us . The other couple times it was just me & the wife :( .

Start making plans NOW !!! It's really a fun experience . Get to know the REAL people behind the screennames - all B.S. is put aside for the weekend .

Scott - You'd better talk the wife into it ! And , you'd better step it up to DIMES ;) .
Paul - You & Ang better be in attendance too - no "maybe's" ... that means you too , DOUG !
Now that I'm thinking about it ... Chris & Ken better get their kiesters to Michigan too !!!!!

OK , to save all the typing ... EVERYONE reading this had better make their way to Spring Zing or face my wrath :mad: !!!!

I'm not joking !

you going to have to hear it from me at Carlisle if you don't go :mad:

:laugh:

but in all reality, the bs that you get online goes away and you get to hang out with a great group of people, hell you'll get to meet buckshot, toadras, xchang, stazi, etc ... this means some of the most well known SVT's on CEG .... why would you miss that?

I know everyone here has nice clean cars, you better show up and represent

im just worried about what will be going on at that time... because i will have JUST graduated... i dont know if i will have a job or not. although if i do get a job i could say that i could start after that weekend... graduation is the 10th i think...

i'll have to talk with my family & girlfriend because the 17th is my b-day and some people might be dissapointed if im not around... :shrug:

i'll have to talk with my family & girlfriend because the 17th is my b-day and some people might be dissapointed if im not around... :shrug:

Your family will want you to have a good time for your B'day so...:D

I'm working on it for next year. Now that my in-laws are closer they can watch my dogs for me if they are going to be around.

Back