• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle pictures

Scott (getsum111) are you checking out Linda's ass?

I'm wondering what Ryan (Guitarman) is taking a picture of? Seems that he's taking butt shots. :shrug:

I sure hope Linda doesn't have tape over her mouth from overuse. :laugh:

Poor Linda got shafted ( ;) ) by not being allowed to enter.

the weekend was GREAT!

it was awesome to meet Todd and Shawn. and everyone else.

i've got pictures of the cars that i'll post later on when i get the film developed in about an hour or so.

oh, btw.

it was a 2 1/2 hr drive there n 2 1/2 hr drive back for me... :) better than what dad does in the Camaro! LOL

toddandlinda.jpg

Is that a blow up doll? She looks so lifelike!

Scott (getsum111) are you checking out Linda's ass?

I'm wondering what Ryan (Guitarman) is taking a picture of? Seems that he's taking butt shots. :shrug:

I sure hope Linda doesn't have tape over her mouth from overuse. :laugh:

Poor Linda got shafted ( ;) ) by not being allowed to enter.
Actually when they originally said Linda could be in the show, the director of marketing said to put some duct tape over her mouth. Then later he denied talking to Tood, Shawn and Ian about letting Linda in.

that and i called him out on letting that lady last year wear that string bkini borat thing and he studdered on the answer

he said "yeah, but that girl was wearing clothes". we were like "ummmm, have you looked at linda? she's wearing a freaking Tshirt, bikini bottom, and bandana. more than everyone but the cleveland girls were wearing!

here's how else Linda was paraded around the show...shameless :laugh:

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

A pic of Ramone's car...looks better every year...

IMG_0519.jpg

and a pic from this Sunday as things were wrapping up...

IMG_0517.jpg

Here's all mine, Most of them were taken on Sunday.

400721-R1-00-1.jpg

400721-R1-01-2.jpg

400721-R1-02-3.jpg

400721-R1-03-4.jpg

400721-R1-06-7.jpg

400721-R1-08-9.jpg

400721-R1-09-10.jpg

400721-R1-10-11.jpg

400721-R1-11-12.jpg

400721-R1-12-13.jpg

stupid 10 image rule....more to come.

this was by far the best car meet i have ever been to. you guys are the greatest group of people. everyone is always willing to help out other members. and in the process, bash the other car clubs with their incredibly annoying exhausts and misbadging. i cant wait for carlisle 09!!!!

yes, and dad has already stated that i will be on my own next year...

so. anyone wanna room up together for next year? LOL :laugh:

I took over 600 pics. I'll be going through them and making my albums tonight. Nice pics everyone! Everyone deserves huge credit for sticking out that heat and humidity. I don't think I stopped sweating all weekend. Look for my pics later

I took over 600 pics. I'll be going through them and making my albums tonight. Nice pics everyone! Everyone deserves huge credit for sticking out that heat and humidity. I don't think I stopped sweating all weekend. Look for my pics later

590 of them were from when you were laying on your back outside saturday night, yelling at everyone throwing bottle caps and slugs at you

Back