• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6 OCT meet pictures

:shrug: I kept forgetting my camera when we were taking pictures.

PA060001.jpg

My Favorite....

My Favorite....

Here is my favorite one I took today.

If anyone has any pics of my car in the wheel wash could you please send them to me.

Thanks!

p1000106S.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shot Glenn. :cool:

I took no pictures. :( Cuz...well because I forgot my camera. :troutslap:

I like that picture too Brian.

Hurry Allen, everyone wants more pictures of your new ride.

OK - I got all the "car" pics uploaded , I figured they were most important . I'll upload the zoo pics tomorrow morning . CLICK HERE to see 'em ! For some reason , photobucket uploads 'em backwards , so you'll have to deal with it , lol :) .

One of my favs ...
PA060188.jpg

That is a cool shot. You can see almost everyones car.

Kyle: You got a great shot of the "mailbox". :laugh:
That's a nice Cougar you have! :)

ill get mine uploaded once i get back to DC. i have abunch from the wheel wash and some from driving. and of course about 100 of the wolves

that is a good picture glen. i wish i had it saved, but pascal posted a very similar pic way back when...looked nearly identical, being the same wheels and all.

My pictures are up in the pic & video forums. And yeah I have pictures of Jason's stang. If you want to see more, search for Coopersburg. I have a shotload of pictures of his car from that day.

Nice looking pics, all. Looks like it was fun, bummer it was just a bit too far for me.

Next time there is a meet out this way just make a weekend out of it and crash at my place. You can park next to the Green E1 in my lot that never moves!

heres a few of my favorites from the meet, ill post up a link with all of them once i make it
DSC_0469.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

the elusive luca reflection
DSC_0393.jpg

im sorry christine i just had to
if anybody wants to photoshop the people in the side of the river out of the pic of christines car i think itd look much better

Back