• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh No's

GIT-R-DONE

Veteran CEG'er
Found these on a local forum
contour.jpg

contour1.jpg

Rice4.jpg

Are those cobra scoops molded into that hood,lol The rear spoiler looks like it added about 4psi of boost:laugh::laugh:

Headlights look cool if that is inside the lens. Not my style, but its defiantly something different.

looks to raised to be inside, looks like some kind of cover that was painted to make it look "custom" :rolleyes:

I respect the work put into it (it looks quality from a distance, of course hard to tell from a photograph) dont dig the style at all.

Im confused by looking at these pics (which aint hard). Im not sure if I like it or not, although it looks fairly well done, molding wise. :shrug:

nope, if its done right, or unless you have a habit of hitting things. LOL.:laugh:
Although Im leaning more towards this kind of setup. LOL.

cardboard_body_kit_car.jpg

Ya, Im not sure if that intentional and part of the design or not. Im in the process of doing some custom skirts myself. Pics to follow as soon as I get my car back.

That molding is terrible. look around the wheel wells. Its way to bright and flashy and that spoiler looks terrible, yet the paint has a nice mirror finish to it. Too much sag in the back end.

I do have to commend him on all of that work. I know from experience how much time it takes to do all of that. As long as he likes it then it doesn't matter what anyone says. Its very different, and I guess that is what matters. It definitely stands out.

Back