• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New ride!

SicSE

Veteran CEG'er
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Tell me it's not the sweetest truck you've ever seen!

Ohh I just saw you live in Atlanta, let me guess you live on Buford Hwy:shrug::shrug:If not then thats where you need to move to fit in with all the other apc sticker hounding fools.:laugh:

Ohh I just saw you live in Atlanta, let me guess you live on Buford Hwy:shrug::shrug:If not then thats where you need to move to fit in with all the other apc sticker hounding fools.:laugh:
You're just jealous of the big blue balls that hang from my highly decorative and lighted trailer hitch! :cool:

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so many damn stickers :nonono:
... or the big-ass wing, or the Harley symbol pinstripe above the factory pinstripe, or the RED painted drums & calipers, or the Mac truck style lighting on the running boards, or the luggage rack on the roof, or the fake hood scoop, or the headlights, or whole front of the truck... I could go on and on. I swear, you can look at this truck for hours and keep finding $hit to laugh about.

... or the big-ass wing, or the Harley symbol pinstripe above the factory pinstripe, or the RED painted drums & calipers, or the Mac truck style lighting on the running boards, or the luggage rack on the roof, or the fake hood scoop, or the headlights, or whole front of the truck... I could go on and on. I swear, you can look at this truck for hours and keep finding $hit to laugh about.

Then you should have posted this isnt mine but it was at work today so people wouldnt make fun of you.

I wasnt saying Hick, that truck screams buford highway mexican not hick, and thats not racist, if you go there then you will see what I am talking about people.:help:

Then you should have posted this isnt mine but it was at work today so people wouldnt make fun of you.
Lol... if I was worried about being made fun of, I probably WOULD have posted that way. I was HOPING to get some jabs out of people... it makes it even funnier... if that's possible with this truck.

I wasnt saying Hick, that truck screams buford highway mexican not hick, and thats not racist, if you go there then you will see what I am talking about people.:help:
It's true... very true, I know. Thankfully I only go over that way to hit the Pull-A-Part.

Lol... if I was worried about being made fun of, I probably WOULD have posted that way. I was HOPING to get some jabs out of people... it makes it even funnier... if that's possible with this truck.

It's true... very true, I know. Thankfully I only go over that way to hit the Pull-A-Part.

You and me both, And I will be going to the pull a part this weekend I am gonna bring my camera and see if I can get some pics of the "action" lol :laugh:

Back