• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

so much for bein all talk...

dude tint shouldn't be that bad, I just had mine done for 125 bucks, just check around local tint shops. that alone will make your car look alot better.

when ur making under 200 bucks a week, with a car insurance bill, putting 400+ miles on the car a week, plus payin for school, so it'll take a while to save the money. but i guess thats comming after the tires. i also need new headlights, i just noticed about 1/8" of water in them...

but dude, you don't have to take a picture of every little think you change. Thats like me taking a picture of me changing my air filter i put on yesterday.

I can't imagine how many threads it's going to take if he ever installs coilovers.

And if he goes 3L, we'll have to give him a seperate forum:laugh:

lmao!!!

when ur making under 200 bucks a week, with a car insurance bill, putting 400+ miles on the car a week, plus payin for school, so it'll take a while to save the money. but i guess thats comming after the tires. i also need new headlights, i just noticed about 1/8" of water in them...

Dude if you make that little, don't waste your money on this car. Put in enough to keep it running. Save up for something better, then you can whore it out and get more appreciation.

the thing is that i cant, i have a car club that i'm kinda trying to start, and i am addicted to workin on the car trying to make it better, cleaner, cooler, faster and what not. i mean, if u've seen my tempo you know what i can do when i have some spare change. i'm addicted.

the thing is that i cant, i have a car club that i'm kinda trying to start, and i am addicted to workin on the car trying to make it better, cleaner, cooler, faster and what not. i mean, if u've seen my tempo you know what i can do when i have some spare change. i'm addicted.

We all have our vices...

i like the wing.....

:shrug:

then again its nice to see someone else with a non-stock wing or that bench a lot of people have.

like mine. :)

I think you're doing alright. Its come pretty far from when you first got it.

Too many people have a bug up there ass if you want everyone to spend two grand immediately after buying a Contour to put on rims, tires and a suspension drop...Seriously the cars are worth 2000-4000 dollars now, so get over it if the doesn't buy springs and rims :nonono:

Here go complain about this while you're at it, and leave him alone. :cool:
HPIM2988.jpg

put the skirts on, paint the spoiler, get your new tires and put them on your others rims, put those on then take a few pics its not like your car isnt clean its just that it always looks the same its like looking at this, in 20 threads

moskingqa5.gif
z7shysterical.gif
MDR40.gif
36_1_19.gif
38.gif
sick.gif
druge7pz.gif
gtbb2-bigspliff2.gif
rotfl.gif

Back