• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

What does everyone feel like having?

Admiral TJ O'Brien's
407 Main St
Sturbridge MA 01566
(508) 347-2838

Annie's Country Kitchen
140 Main St, Rte 131
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-2320

The Copper Stallion
538 Main St
Sturbridge MA 01518
(508) 347-2100

Cracker Barrel
215 Charlton Rd, Rte 20
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-7965

Oliver Wight Tavern
One Old Sturbridge Village Rd
Sturbridge MA

Oxhead Tavern
366 Main St
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-7393

Perennial's Restaurant
530 Main St
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-3335

Piccadilly Pub Restaurant
362 Main St
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-8189

Publick House
On the Common, Rte 131
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-3313

Sturbridge Isle
400 Route 15 Haynes Rd
Sturbridge MA
(508) 347-7200

The Whistling Swan
502 Main St, Rte 20
Sturbridge MA 01566
(508) 347-2321

I'll say put me down I'll take the mustang along and Michelle said she will take the contour. Since this is my back door I'll help you guys out with the food.

The whistling swan is way upscale, like dress up affair. The sturbridge isle(which isn't called that anymore) sucks. annies country kitchen is very small and most of the locals go there, mostly breakfast and lunch stuff.
The ox head is good but pricey average about $16 and up but it's on the lake. TJ O'Brians another locals spot I could do w/o.

you are missing Apple B's and Pizzeria UNO which are up the street on RT.20 in the walmart plaza. Pizza and beer are always good.

If it is really hot out I can see about going to the inlaws house on the lake and using the pool, which is about .5 miles from OSV. most of the crowd remembers the last party we had there, good times and steaks :laugh:.

Eating at Picadilly Pub Restaurant

1. jessica52283
2. brapple
3. laurasvt
4. cobrawannabe
5. bosoxbruin
6. skunk/ Michelle

Awesome a swim in the pool, I loved it there :laugh: I'm up for that

Eating at Picadilly Pub Restaurant

1. jessica52283
2. brapple
3. laurasvt
4. cobrawannabe
5. bosoxbruin
6. skunk/ Michelle

Awesome a swim in the pool, I loved it there :laugh: I'm up for that

That's fine about picadilly's but you need a back up, they get very busy and are very popular since they are right in the down town area and off the highway exits, if something is going on at the sturbridge host hotel they are right in the same parking lot and people will walk over to them also that's whay I threw the others out there.

I'll say put me down I'll take the mustang along and Michelle said she will take the contour. Since this is my back door I'll help you guys out with the food.

The whistling swan is way upscale, like dress up affair. The sturbridge isle(which isn't called that anymore) sucks. annies country kitchen is very small and most of the locals go there, mostly breakfast and lunch stuff.
The ox head is good but pricey average about $16 and up but it's on the lake. TJ O'Brians another locals spot I could do w/o.

you are missing Apple B's and Pizzeria UNO which are up the street on RT.20 in the walmart plaza. Pizza and beer are always good.

If it is really hot out I can see about going to the inlaws house on the lake and using the pool, which is about .5 miles from OSV. most of the crowd remembers the last party we had there, good times and steaks :laugh:.

The rest you made it sound like, it wouldn't be worth it so where else should we go then for back up out of the list I listed on the first page since I deleted quite a bit :crazy: :laugh: We can go to Applebees or I guess decide on the spot another place if it's busy. Maybe I should call and see if it takes reservations?

The rest you made it sound like, it wouldn't be worth it so where else should we go then for back up out of the list I listed on the first page since I deleted quite a bit :crazy: :laugh: We can go to Applebees or I guess decide on the spot another place if it's busy. Maybe I should call and see if it takes reservations?

yeah you could call, that's why I posted apple b's and pizzeria uno's also, I don't know just trying to avoid a bad spot since I have been to most of those other places :shrug:.

skunk offered to cook and you want applebees? :crazy:
I want skunks food again :drool: :drool:

as a backup of course.

lol wow. I saw 'in-laws' and 'steaks' and immediately thought of food. My bad...

Schedule is still spotty. I am going to the June meet though!

:censored::censored::censored::censored:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized something... Can we possibly move this meet to the following weekend? If not, I can only come on the 12th, and only in the afternoon. I'm spendidng that weekend in NY with Marissa:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit: I'm free all weekend. I'm good to go! I shall be there!:cool:

Decided to ditch your girlfriend for the NECEG? :laugh:

Well I'm out already. I picked my car up on Saturday and he hadn't finished some of the things he was supposed to. In fact, some things were still getting painted while I waited.

So it's gotta to back again for a final pass.

July! Well that's a horse of a different color.

I'm retarded. I was reading this as June (8th) still. I didn't know it changed.

this meet was never set for June 8th ... I think your thinking of the Satatoga Springs meet ... This one was always aiming for July 12 or 13th

HAHA!!!!! I love the Wizard of Oz, I own it and love it. It's the best movie ever. My mom first saw that movie on the first colored TV that she owed and she was upset thinking the tv didn't work when the movies started in black and white. She was thrilled when it got to the colored scene. What a difference!!! :crazy::laugh:

My funny Oz story is from when I was a kid. My mom was recording it off TV during one of those TV premiers when I was 5 or 6. I was taking a drink of water with some ice cubes and one went down my throat and got stuck.

So there I'm trying to get it out and I'm starting to get scared because I can't breath. I walk in front of the TV and point to my throat while making choking noises. Back then, a VCR remote needed to be in direct line of sight to work and here I had the audacity to stand between the remote and TV during a commercial. My mothers tells me to "move" because the commercial is ending.

I continue to try and hit the back of my head to get it out when it finally melts enough to fall out into the glass. My mother hears this and says "Be careful of the ice cubes, you don't want to choke." And that's all I think about when I see Wizard of Oz.

Back