• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

S-CSVT looking almost new, couple pics

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
The imperfections in the fiberglass are fixed and I did a quick wash. I haven't polished the car yet. I will really detail it before the car show in June. I temporarily removed the upper portion of the rear spoiler to see how it looked. I will be putting it back on before the show. Enjoy

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I wanna see what it looks like under the hood, unless its just like a stock CSVT.

I know that car used to be supercharged though.

The imperfections in the fiberglass are fixed and I did a quick wash. I haven't polished the car yet. I will really detail it before the car show in June. I temporarily removed the upper portion of the rear spoiler to see how it looked. I will be putting it back on before the show. Enjoy

what car show are you referring to?

what car show are you referring to?

What other Ford show is there in G.R.? Would be Tony Betten. It would be nice if you didn't show. You are such a great and eloquent conversationalist here on the forums after all. Maybe you can tell more CEGers you're going to buy parts and never pay for them. You have quite the rep around here just to let you know.

What other Ford show is there in G.R.? Would be Tony Betten. It would be nice if you didn't show. You are such a great and eloquent conversationalist here on the forums after all. Maybe you can tell more CEGers you're going to buy parts and never pay for them. You have quite the rep around here just to let you know.

todd you have a nice little pm your way. I don't remember asking this question to you but alrighty thien. its funny because I see you do nothing on here but bash everyone and yet somehow you think im the bad guy? ask tony or jeff if they had problems with me paying them. get your story straight guy ok :rolleyes:

Back