• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

this looks interesting?

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
found this on ebay
Mondeo_Mk2_Cupra1_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...013QQitemZ230254925136QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

yeah,that was my concern as well,the mondeo bumper isnt as deep as our's,due to different bumper cores.

Nice looking car, but his attempt of the Audi LED headlights failed miserably.

Angel eyes belong on BMWs.
Audi LED headlights belong on Audi's.

i sent a email asking if he is 100% sure it'll fit,like is there a guart. i explained the difference's in the front bumper on the two cars
....no response yet.

That guys after mega money for that splitter. They are standard Seat leon cupra r splitters that sell from the Seat dealers for £20. Hes just bought loads and doubled the money claiming they are special mondeo ones.

I know many ST mondeos that have fitted these, as £20 is very little money for a trial and error.

If anyone wants one, just call a dealer. I'm not sure if you have seat dealers in the US but any issues and I'll be happy to buy one and post it across the pond. Will be much less than $80 !

No Seat dealers in the US, so Trek you just opened yourself up to a lot of guys bugging you to send stuff to them, lol.

am i the only one that noticed. that they also have the hood angled drasticly forward in the front? :shrug:

Back