• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday Jess

wow that's awesome, where did you find that?

Firefox Smiley(add on)

I hope you had a Big Surprise Party

13_10_8.gif

Even though that is true and I agree, I still feel old. Everyone keeps telling me 25 is a good age, once I get to 26 it's all down hill. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Your half way to 50 already..... Happy Birthday. Sorry i didn't type any earlier my 21st was last weekend and i'm still hung over from that...I think brian should have bought a turbo for the civic for the bday:laugh:

Your half way to 50 already..... Happy Birthday. Sorry i didn't type any earlier my 21st was last weekend and i'm still hung over from that...I think brian should have bought a turbo for the civic for the bday:laugh:

I detailed the car a few weeks ago ....

so where did you run your car?

On the right side of the screen at the bottom of everyone's posts there are the three options, quote is the first, the third is post quick reply. The one in the middle is multi-quote. Click on the button in everyone's posts that you want to quote. It will highlight orange. Then click post reply. All the posts you highlighted will be quoted. Then you can tell multiple people to piss off all at once! It is fun.

nOOb needs to learn how to multi quote. :laugh:

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

What's my present?

25 is good for decrease in insurance premiums. Yes, it goes down even for females!

Happy Burfdayy
Piss off, all of you!

you're right, it IS fun. ;)
Then you can tell multiple people to piss off all at once! It is fun.

Thank you. I'll see if it works for me sometime. I'll try to keep that in mind even tho it sounds a little confusing haha!!!! oh well :laugh:

Piss off, all of you!

you're right, it IS fun. ;)

I'm always right.

Thank you. I'll see if it works for me sometime. I'll try to keep that in mind even tho it sounds a little confusing haha!!!! oh well :laugh:

Meh, do what you want. You can up your post count faster the other way. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back