• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Funny moments you recall at SZ 08

I hope you're still lit by the time I get home
naughty.gif

mostly bagged's comments for me.

me: asking a stupid question

bagged: what are you a douschebag?

me: dude you could not be an a$$ hole

bagged: okay i'm sorry but you could not be a dousche bag

lol.

stuff like that.

josh, was retarded as usual......

i shoulda stayed out a little more. i have been so worn out form work... i was in bed by three every night lol

I liked when Steeda went out on the track at the end of the day after Worldtour came down from the tower. Worldtour came around the building after hearing a car out on the track and said, "what the hell is he doing?". Then Elky goes up the tower to give Steeda the checkered flag only to get the bird from Steeda as he flew by. The next lap Elky slung his boys out and Steeda flew by with both hands over his eyes. Then Chang went up the tower like dad and gave Steeda a look of death. I thought Chang was going to reach down and pull Steeda out of the car as he drove by at 80+ mph! Well, the Chang look ended Steeda's day.

LOL the look ddnt bring me in the time did. it was 4:58 when i pulled in. the last car had to off at 5.

i told mark to send another group out for ten mins from 445 to 455 but i guess he didnt. oh well

Im not affraid of Chang :)

Back