• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Funny moments you recall at SZ 08

a couple more:

Banquet food fight! I wonder if there is still carrot spatter on the walls. :laugh:

this next one is 3 part:
1. bagged sitting in my Cougar, bashing everything from the girliness to the ATX, and then begging to drive it (as if he needed more stuff to make fun of).
2. bagged getting extremely offended when I repeatedly refused to let him drive it.
3. bagged getting even more offended when he said he'd let me drive the turbo car in exchange for a drive in the Cougar, and I still turned him down. :laugh:

Damn it sounds like Bagged got turned down more than I did at sz:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh another one!
Me nearly cockblocking Pole in the hotel hallway.

Background: there was an old lady bowling league in town the entire weekend, so the hotel was full of blue hairs. These ladies were from all over the country.
Well Pole and Ryan managed to find 3 of the "younger" ones and were chatting them up and feeding them beers in one of the hallways.
I was being mom by telling them to keep the noise down because it was 11 pm and some of the old ladies needed their sleep. ( :rolleyes: at me )
At one point, I looked at two of the cougars who clearly were into Pole and ready to give up the vag, and I said to them "be careful of this guy here, he's trouble". I was joking. The expressions on their faces changed pretty fast. You could almost hear the vag doors slam shut.
As I walked away I thought to myself "oh crap, I just friggin cockblocked Pole! I'm never going to hear the end of it".

:mad: Not NEARLY....you DID! You're just lucky i have a wonderful woman at home and had no intention of following thru with the 24 y.o.

I would have killed you. For Christ sake she was staying right next door to my room!

Kim telling me i have the hairiest butt ever followed by the fact that the reverberations i sent through bagged's car turned her on.

oh and this one is somewhat funny:

I'm coming down the spiral staircase Sunday morning to get breakfast, and instantly see Pole and Joe sitting on the lobby couch eating their breakfast.
So I shout out "hey loversssssssssss!" and attempt a sexy walk. ( :rolleyes: )
Then as I round the spiral, I lock eyes with some elderly folks sitting across from them on the other couch. :eek: :blackeye:
Good thing I saw them before I started doing anything else. :laugh:

few of mine:

Drunk-wrestling Barge and getting dropped right on one knee....still hurts

Chasing down Ryan in sandals while his old-ass was in k-swiss shoes

Attempting to light Ryan's trunk on fire...

Burger-king with todd and who-knows

Elky bagging the crash test dummy

The cougars in the hallway

Everclear and it's awesomeness

Opening a beer bottle in my hotel room with a roll resister on the bathroom sink.....I can't believe it freaking worked!

Kim telling me i have the hairiest butt ever followed by the fact that the reverberations i sent through bagged's car turned her on.

I'm so pissed! I had no idea there were two other pressed hams on the passenger side of the car until Elky and Jess told me last night at supper!
I was too mesmerized by yours.
You guys should have heard the suspension creaking. omg total riot.

few of mine:

Chasing down Ryan in sandals while his old-ass was in k-swiss shoes

Attempting to light Ryan's trunk on fire...

The cougars in the hallway

Everclear and it's awesomeness

Opening a beer bottle in my hotel room with a roll resister on the bathroom sink.....I can't believe it freaking worked!

All of those were awsome Josh, best ever!!! Best was when I remembered the LATE next day that I was the one who gave you the pack of matches to set on fire on my trunk lid.

Last edited:

you left ass hair on my window:mad::laugh:

It took me a second the next day to recall who was in there too. This is because of Josh being so annoying it over shadowed everyone else. Who shot the pics out the moonroof? I think I'm the new version of BK. I don't supply Arby's because I'm a cheap fugg. Nothing but McD's and Burger King. Sorry for those that didn't get a McD's Sat. night. Heck sorry about those that didn't get BK on Fri. It was like I had bags of money. Glad I came away uninjured. Didn't matter who paid for what when those bags came out.

It took me a second the next day to recall who was in there too. This is because of Josh being so annoying it over shadowed everyone else. Who shot the pics out the moonroof? I think I'm the new version of BK. I don't supply Arby's because I'm a cheap fugg. Nothing but McD's and Burger King. Sorry for those that didn't get a McD's Sat. night. Heck sorry about those that didn't get BK on Fri. It was like I had bags of money. Glad I came away uninjured. Didn't matter who paid for what when those bags came out.

i took the pics

I do recall.....
Both hands and at the same time with a :grin: on his face :laugh: He kinda acted like they belong in there :cool:

they do! i always have a *minimum* of 2 40's zipped up in my jacket! :laugh:

But Ryan, you're not tall enough to pose a challenge for her... she only tries to kick tall people in the face.....

dude, alex is tall enough to pose a challenge :blackeye:

The guy in charge of the buffet asked
"how he could get into this club, because you guys drink alot."

Lmao! :laugh:

Back