• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you's & why the CEG is...

Again, thanks to all. I'm sorry I wasn't around to say goodbye. Yes I did make the 8:30 rendevouz with some very energitic 9 year old ball players. It was just a practice. Still for me it was rough. Really rough. :help: The cool morning air was good though.:cool:

I didn't realize how much of a demand there was for Jug. Perhaps next year...

Last edited:
my little sister in law busts my balls about it all the time. she even does the air quotes when she says "cool guys" you met online. :laugh: :blackeye:

Chang and I sat together around the Hibachi Fri. night. We said to put ours on one tab. Steeda tells the little asian waitress that he and I met online. The look on her her face was.:help:

yet again only cuz she is more like your daughter then a women to you

no, there are plenty of hot 16 year olds out there, and it starts with being built like a woman, not an altar boy. :laugh:

but i digress.... let's not ruin trapps' beautiful thread. feel free to pm me if you want to hear more :D

Well I have to say my first SZ experiance was great, cant wait to do it again!
Where is the SZ09 thread?!?!?!?!?

I won my first award/trophy with the SVT, thanks to all who voted for me. Thanks to everyone who helped organize the event too!

Now, to get the daily driver fixed so I can ship this intake manifold off to extrude hone. Something I always wanted to do, but just couldnt see paying that much for their service. Now with this gift certificate Im good to go.

no, there are plenty of hot 16 year olds out there, and it starts with being built like a woman, not an altar boy. :laugh:

but i digress.... let's not ruin trapps' beautiful thread. feel free to pm me if you want to hear more :D

LOL, both Pud and SVT SNOB have been to my house and staring at my 16 year old neighbor w/ the big rack . . .

Back