• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ tales of ryanblacksvt

WOWWW.................I have read through this whole thread and it sounds like y'all had a blast at SZoh8. I can't wait until I'm old enough to drink (legally atleast) and I can go on one of these "adventures". Please post some more pics so we can see what else happened. :laugh:

WOWWW.................I have read through this whole thread and it sounds like y'all had a blast at SZoh8. I can't wait until I'm old enough to drink (legally atleast) and I can go on one of these "adventures". Please post some more pics so we can see what else happened. :laugh:

drinking age is not a requirement for attendance. Just don't act like an idiot if you are under 21 and you're good to go.

pics are all posted in the SZ forums. Definitely go check 'em out. :)

drinking age is not a requirement for attendance. Just don't act like an idiot if you are under 21 and you're good to go.

pics are all posted in the SZ forums. Definitely go check 'em out. :)

But it's better to be 21 so you can get all your own favorite booze! Look for me at SZ09 with a bottle of Captain's in hand!

he sounds like dog bounty hunter. funny dude.

orig.jpg

thats only because my wife likes to give me road head every time we cross a state line.
That's good stuff. Lucky bastard...

If you saw her you wouldnt say that. Someone from that area go to the Hooters in Novi and get a pic of Erika she is worth it just dont let her speak.:laugh:
Which is it? I said she was good to go if you ignore the stoopit, and you said no. She's too stoopit. Now you say it's all good. You douche-bag types are confusing

Is that why there were reports of a silver SVT doing U-turns on I-75 on the ohio/michigan border?
Quoted for sheer awesomeness:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I HCROFL'd

You dont know what kind of game I spit, sz08'ers school this dude on how I roll:laugh: :laugh:

I got our waitress at hooters to act like she was smacking me, I asked her to really do it but she wouldnt:blackeye:

wqopyr.jpg

Ya. And she looks thrilled:rolleyes:

Ask Marissa. She was one of them...
2 days...18 phone numbers

and most recently....
I spent a few minutes with some Catholic shool girls in skirts....On a trampoline. They invited me to their hotel room, but I turned it down.

You don't know who you're dealing with.

Also, I have many more stories, none of which will be mentioned:cool:

Our games are 100% different. I am happily married and my game is how many women can I get TURNED DOWN by, ask anyone at sz:laugh:

Back