• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parts for NE-CEGers

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Anyone need anything? Between the stuff I've built up over the years plus the parts car parts, I have no space in the garage.

I'm in the process of cleaning it right now a little bit, but figured I would post and see if anyone needs anything.

Most major parts are gone. But if you are looking for some odd screws, bolts, sensors, interior trim, etc, etc, just post away here.

Many parts are getting junked next month when my town does bulk pick-up.

Oh yeah, free Pre-98 trunk lid to anyone who comes and picks it up. Just needs paint, but in perfect shape.

I need any of these:
  • The full black handle for the ATX w/ the OD wire as long as possible.
  • A trim handle, passenger side, grey... the one you pull on to close the door, part of the arm rest.
  • 2 of the little rubber nipples that go over the bleeder screws.
  • Trunk carpet trim plugs
  • Updated cupholder
  • Spoiler trunk struts
I'd still take the trim handle even if it's midnight blue.

I need any of these:
  • The full black handle for the ATX w/ the OD wire as long as possible.
  • A trim handle, passenger side, grey... the one you pull on to close the door, part of the arm rest.
  • 2 of the little rubber nipples that go over the bleeder screws.
  • Trunk carpet trim plugs
  • Updated cupholder
  • Spoiler trunk struts
I'd still take the trim handle even if it's midnight blue.

I should have the trim handle, and I know I have a few of the carpet plugs. How many do you need?

Do you have raised driver's door window switches? Would you know if that's a plug-and-play part or is the one-touch relay different from the '95-'99 one-touch?

im interested in the trunk. il be in CT this weekend down in stratford. still not positive if i can get it off your hands tho cause il be pretty busy.

Do you have raised driver's door window switches? Would you know if that's a plug-and-play part or is the one-touch relay different from the '95-'99 one-touch?

the switches are not plug and play, its the only year thats different iirc. but what you can do is just pop the buttons off and swap, I did this with mine.

also if you have a second set I would be interested also

[thread hijack]speaking of your parts car...I finally dyed the seats yesterday :cool: Should be installing them in 2-4 weeks lol[/thread hijack]

Tony, do you happen to have those triangular trim pieces that fit next to the front window near the A-pillar?
If so, PM me a price. They probably won't need to be shipped since these are for 98blackcsvt (not Shawn) and he is in the West Haven area.
TIA!

Back