• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ tales of ryanblacksvt

Damn skrate I am capt d.lol I cannot wait for next year already, I was showing my wife the pics and vids last night and she was dying laughing the whole time.

at least you got to look at your pics! I got home yesterday jumped right on the computer only to hear "We just spent 4 days with these people, you dont need to see whats going on at contour.org, you have a problem! Now you get to do what I want to do." So I had to go clothes shopping and watch desperate housewives (stupid 2 hour season finale!):cry:

at least you got to look at your pics! I got home yesterday jumped right on the computer only to hear "We just spent 4 days with these people, you dont need to see whats going on at contour.org, you have a problem! Now you get to do what I want to do." So I had to go clothes shopping and watch desperate housewives (stupid 2 hour season finale!):cry:

Want me to take care of her:laugh: Wont take long at all I promise:laugh:

He's definitely a silly fawker, but that was no surprise to me after all his posts on here. :D

Here's one goofy pic I got of him.
P5170137.jpg

I'm glad to see you SE boys discovered that the rest of CEG is full of good people.
SZ is frickin amazing.
So much fun and impossible to accurately describe through words, pics and videos.
Attendance is the only way to fully understand what this group is about.

Damn straight Kim, everyone is awsome. Thanks for the kick in the butt when you met me too:laugh: :laugh:

Back