• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: BAER Track Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats the status with this... is the GB going to officially open soon??? I need new brakes.

I'll wait a couple more days before I go forward with anything. I'm going to make the call to Hawaii Racing as well to see what they can do for pricing.

I've been extremely busy trying to get my brothers 95 Mystique on the road as well as getting my 00 SVT sold.

Just keep the interest posts coming for anyone whos reading.

would these fit on stock rims from a 98 SVT? or are they too small..

No - you need at least a 17" rim and some of those are a bit tight. 18" and you should be good to go.

SVT OEM wheels are 16"

I'll wait a couple more days before I go forward with anything. I'm going to make the call to Hawaii Racing as well to see what they can do for pricing.

I've been extremely busy trying to get my brothers 95 Mystique on the road as well as getting my 00 SVT sold.

Just keep the interest posts coming for anyone whos reading.

Did you find anything out with Hawaii Racing? Really looking to buy these soon if possible.

Did you find anything out with Hawaii Racing? Really looking to buy these soon if possible.

Plans had almost changed with me trying to buy akrumps projector headlights, but that didn't happen so I'm almost positive I'll be buying a BAER setup.

I talked to dairdevyld today about the setup and he said he can make the call about the pricing since I typically don't have time during the week while I'm at work.

Just stay tuned. I'll be finding out more at the beginning of the week. I was hoping there would be a little more interest in this but there doesn't seem to be much, even with the deal that Andy's has. :(

Plans had almost changed with me trying to buy akrumps projector headlights, but that didn't happen so I'm almost positive I'll be buying a BAER setup.

I talked to dairdevyld today about the setup and he said he can make the call about the pricing since I typically don't have time during the week while I'm at work.

Just stay tuned. I'll be finding out more at the beginning of the week. I was hoping there would be a little more interest in this but there doesn't seem to be much, even with the deal that Andy's has. :(

If i had to guess I'd say there would be much more interest on the kit that clears the stock wheels, just for the fact more people have stock size wheels.

If i had to guess I'd say there would be much more interest on the kit that clears the stock wheels, just for the fact more people have stock size wheels.

thats a good point but I am willing to bet most of the people that want something like this already have aftermarket wheels on their cars

No offense but it seems like a waste to have stock wheels and an otherwise stock car with baer brakes. I think getting svt brakes, or even a warmonger kit would seem more feasible before you even started thinking about something as extreme as baer brakes.

Highlight my signature.

You can never have to much braking power. I want this kit to just fill out my 17's a little better.

exactly why i bought my kit. i wont be taking the car to a track, but the kit was so cheap. i just bought it to look like a baller :) cause everyone that knows me knows that im far from it :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm still in for a set of these for sure. I loved the kit I had on my last svt. These are very impressive!

Updated pricing from Hawaii Racing coming soon. They were only able to give the full price on the Track and Track Plus kits. They will be calling back with the pricing they can do for a group buy.

The 2 piece rotors arent a big deal to me. Good deal on them or the one pieces I could care less I just want some big brakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back