• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cars are fixed

Awsome, I'm glad that everything turned out ok. That's some good looking out by OB1 and Tim! Sounds like a productive day, wish I could have made it.

Not really, I am bringing my laptop and depending on wifi signals I will be online alot of the time, and posting tons of pics along the way.

Awsome, I'm glad that everything turned out ok. That's some good looking out by OB1 and Tim! Sounds like a productive day, wish I could have made it.

Yeah dude they have mad love for contours and are true friends for coming all the way out here on a saturday just to work on both of my cars.

Damn, you are lucky not having to change the diff! Awesome - I wish some people would come over and help me fix my things, though you guys did not have to pull a motor :blackeye:

Damn, you are lucky not having to change the diff! Awesome - I wish some people would come over and help me fix my things, though you guys did not have to pull a motor :blackeye:

Well as everyone says quaife's are unbreakable pretty much. I have a torsen in Vader but now that never sees hard driving as my dd.

Hot topic here! :) Glad I could help get the SZ attendance up a bit, to bad my job revoked my vacation that I have had in for like 4 months or I'd go as well. The wheels are masitaly somethings. Everytime I see them I drool a bit & they are on my car!

100_2555.jpg

100_2559.jpg

You guys have a great trip to SZ & be safe!!
I've gotta go wish my wife a happy mothers day over & over again! ;)

this place is gonna be a graveyard with you guyz at SZ:cry:. And all i can do is wait to hear how it all went.:cry:

Don't worry we'll still check in.

There is internet access and I'll post some pictures also. You'll know some of what is going on but not everything. :D What happens at SZ, stays at SZ. ;)

OB1..have fun tonight. :)

Yes you should, OB1 pushed it in by hand and it locked right into place.

No! It takes a bit of force to lock the circlip. Think how much force it takes to remove it. Same force to reinsert. I use a block of 2x4 and a 5lb sledge to put it in. I check it many times to see if it will be able to be pulled out by hand.

Back