• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring meet! North Attleboro, Ma

cannondalemtb

Hard-core CEG'er
Alright folks... I'm looking at either May 31 (Saturday) or June 1 (Sunday), which ever is better for everyone.

My idea for location would be the World War I Memorial Park in North Attleboro, Ma (about 5 minutes from 495). There is a nice large parking lot that we can all park together in. Many picnic tables and grilles to use. There is also a very nice new playground and a small zoo for the kiddos. We can grille and enjoy each other's company there. The park closes at dusk. We could arrange to head over to my house to relax and watch some Spring Zing stuff on the big screen. Maybe even some small mods or something if it is desired.

I am open to ideas and suggestions. I think this sounds like a good idea to get everyone together and even include the family. That way everyone can enjoy a nice day outside.

So let me know who can make it and what sounds good to people.

I can't commit to anything with any certainty yet. My mind is way too focussed on SZ right now.

I'm hoping to attend, but I can't make any guarantees at this point.
That's Memorial Day weekend, if you didn't already know.
Plus our wedding anniversary is on the 30th.

Strange that Memorial Day is the 30th but it is being observed on the 26th.

not sure if we will be able to attend, i am trying to schedule doing my roof the previous weekend and it might over flow into the following weekend.

Why would you trailer your car?

Have you read any of the posts making fun of my car lately?:laugh:

cuz it's a piece of poop and doesn't run. :D
Close. It runs. I'm just afraid of the ATX falling out if I drive it for morwe than 20 mins

So does that mean you guys would come or what!?

Hells ya. WHo has a trailer so you guys can see Project Bubblespeed? Maybe by then I'll have some stuff done to it:laugh:

Back