• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Everyone staying in cleveland on tuesday

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
I'd like to know what you guys are thinking about doing for dinner or something fun to do the night you arrive. i thought of a couple options for dinner.

-B Dubs
-Winking Lizard: open late. its a nicer restaurant with big tv's inside and a great menu
-Angelos Pizza: if you guys feel its too late to go out anywhere, we could just order what is easily the best pizza in the world and eat at my place.

I also need an exact list of everyone that is staying at my place. Dont feel obligated to get a hotel. I DONT MIND COMPANY!!!! the more the merrier. my place isnt much, but hey, it beats spending $100+ on a hotel!

I wont be going to cedar point with you guys. if i miss more than 1 day of class in a week, i have to pay out the ass to make it up. i will be headed up on my own on wednesday night and meet you all at the hotel. anyone needing to buy cedar point tickets, please shoot me a pm.

We're playing everything by ear for now regarding dinner and whatnot that night.
We don't want to make too many definite plans in case we're too tired after the ride, or God forbid, something bad happens on the drive out.
But thanks for getting some dinner ideas going at least. That'll help us decide once we get there.

Sucks to hear you can't go to CP with us though. :(
We'll most likely just buy our tickets at the gates when we arrive.
If you see any Pepsi cans with discounts on them, buy us a case and we'll pay you back. lol ;)

Back