• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

mirko...undecided

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
i have wanted one since way back in 02 when i put the micha bumper on my 96..never happened..now that i do have one,i'm not sure that i actually even like it:shrug:
ignore the prop if you can:laugh:
003-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

thanks..i have some 17's sitting in the garage. i should've taken pics when the rims were clean...

i like it but they get beat up to quick then they look like crap, unless your always fixing it

i like it but they get beat up to quick then they look like crap, unless your always fixing it
yeah,my concern too. i live in a hilly,rodent laden area..:blackeye: . i'm pretty sure i have a buyer lined up for it anyways.

I wasn't overly impressed with the look on Silver when I had one either. The seam between the Mirko and the bumper were too noticeable for my taste. Unless you have it molded and never drive with it :laugh:

I think your SVT looks cleaner without. And its not very practical for your area. Sell it and put the money toward some nice tires.

And don't forget to weigh your rims for me before you get em on.

losing the graphics has crossed my mind lately. i removed the front and rear windshield graphics,and rear bumper.

For the most part Mirko's make a big difference in a good way. I'm just not feeling it on yours. Your car looks much cleaner without IMO

I think the wheels throw it off. Keep the mirko, because eventually you will not be able to get one. I have 2 and they will both be for shows only, not daily driving. They get tore up quick! Keep it and decide after you have the new wheels on.

i like the look of it and i will be getting one when i find another csvt, but i really dont car bout messing it up cus my dad and i own a body shop..Just my o2 tho. what other wheels do you have for the car?

Back