• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Shoes

wow im really sorry you actually paid for those. I don't care if there where free, why would you want something like that on your car? I mean honestly they need to be on some old as clunker. They look so out of place.

And when you see people staring it's not cause your car is cool,
It's cause you look like a tool with those rims on your car.

Consider it done!

10016192kw8.jpg

and of course it had to be from texas.........im almost ashamed....ALMOST (but TX is still better than most states)

and of course it had to be from texas.........im almost ashamed....ALMOST (but TX is still better than most states)
Texas kicks ass. We all know it. But yes, we have some tasteless morons here too. I used to see this car all the time. But I haven't seen it around here in the last year or so. I hope it died a peaceful death.

sheesh....everyone here is quite harsh...I'm never postin pics of my csvt on here :blackeye::help:

Never be afraid to post. Just make sure you have your thick skin suit on. Or better yet, make sure whatever pics you post don't have tacky mods showing.

I understand the desire to mod your car on a budget. But sometimes common sense needs to be listened to a little more closely.

seeing those rims and you callin them shoes im guessing your probably 16 yrs old. pretty soon u will look back at all this and laugh about how ghey your rims actually are. be cool stay in school and take the bus cause you might get beat up if you take your car.

seeing those rims and you callin them shoes im guessing your probably 16 yrs old. pretty soon u will look back at all this and laugh about how ghey your rims actually are. be cool stay in school and take the bus cause you might get beat up if you take your car.

at least he didnt say, "I gots me some fresh dubs, yo. picked dem bishes up fo a straight up steal"

wow and u guys always talk crap on my steelies.... no offence man, sell em and get urself something that looks a little better on the car or buy ur girlfriend dinner at Applebees or something.

i think i would rather spend my $20 on chrome spinners for my steelies :cool: :crazy:

side note though please get rid of your wheels, they belong on a 1995 caprice

That's friggen hilarious, but true.:laugh:

Back