• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fresh 3 liter Whoring

Pudmunkie

Hard-core CEG'er
I havent posted any pictures since the car went under the knife Pre spring zing.

3 liter is in:
03 escape motor, SVT cams, svt intakes. MSDS headers, Sho shop catless ypipe, magnaflow trubendz

Fully built Torsen equiped + extra goodies transmission built by Paul at Liberty Gears here in Michigan (they built the capaldi cougar race trans)

Pudmunkie fog lights are in, Headlights are still under construction ;)

Sold the ATS complites last fall and picked up some rough shape Five spoke focus svt wheels, put 235/40/17 Hankook tires on it (amazing tires :drool:)

Bunch of other new stuff but who cares, on to the pictures

These pictures were all thanks to the MexiCAN (and available in Gigundo 2800+ by 3500+). Thanks 5 oh

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

Camera turned the license plate lights blue.... white in person....
DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

glad to see the car is done, looks amazing!

What projector set-up are doing, if I may ask lol? Regardless the car looks great, kudos!

Bixenon is all i want to mention right now... Unless I can get ahold of the one low beam only projector I want...

3 liter whoring........

Where are pics of the 3 liter :shrug: :laugh:

Car looks good pud!!! Those are some awesome pics and great places.

Your front end looks slammed!!

Pic number 2 FTW!!!!

What suspension do you have?

Edit: Read your Cardomain, Konis with BAT kit :drool: That's what I think I want to do. No rubbing with the 235/40s?

Last edited:
what fogs are those ?? the hella's or the hid's ? you still selling kit's

My guess is that they are stock as of now. They look like HIDs because the camera the white license plate lights look blue so the fogs look whiter then they are my camera does that at night as well.

Having seen the foglights in person, they are really freaking impressive.

On the way back from EOSB, Pud was behind me, and we pulled up to a MI Left turnaround and his fogs just completely overtook the HIDs from my M3 . . . I couldn't even tell my lights were on still.

My guess is that they are stock as of now. They look like HIDs because the camera the white license plate lights look blue so the fogs look whiter then they are my camera does that at night as well.

HID for fogs is overkill and not necessary. These are halogen 90mm projectors... Like alias said....

Pic number 2 FTW!!!!

What suspension do you have?

Edit: Read your Cardomain, Konis with BAT kit :drool: That's what I think I want to do. No rubbing with the 235/40s?

No rubbing, but ive got some seriously massaged fenders from the last set of wheels.

You also will probably not see the kind of drop I have from the bat kit. I along with chris wong are the only two sets I know of that have dropped the car like this... the rest are very mild to say the least.

Hott csvt, where are the engine pics and build pics?

Ill put some up tonight when I get back home, I didnt take too many because I was in a hurry to get it put back in :) Here is what ive got for now, ill look for the rest when i get home

img209.jpg

img202.jpg

img143.jpg

DSC02349.jpg

0429071336.jpg

Steeda, livinsvt, and toodles all had a hand in it... so it runs extra well with all that extra love in it :laugh:
img108.jpg

img138.jpg

You also will probably not see the kind of drop I have from the bat kit. I along with chris wong are the only two sets I know of that have dropped the car like this... the rest are very mild to say the least.

This I'm okay with, your car looks more than "Almost an inch" lower :laugh:

I do like the rake though :drool:

I like it at times, certain angles bug me.... but overall its pretty nice.

Ill be looking to step into some coilovers in the future

Ian, if you start installing stuff before I get the instructions finished dont hesitate to send me any questions

Back