• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For all those civics out there

csvt98silver

New CEG'er
2998091_8_full.jpg

i love how they always try to race

if only they would realize they don't stand a chance :nonono:

That would worry me that some dumbass with a Honda would key my car.

Thats when you take his expensive rims while they sleep and sell them. Just leave his car sitting on blocks with no tires. Then you've got the money to fix the key scratch :).

i wasn't really trying to start all this but i was intending to see if anybody else has the same problem as me, when you pull up to every light there is a civic or something else sitting there trying to race. yes there is those like 1000 civics or so out of like the 100 million that can beat a svt. i also no its tacky but same to that thing siting in the next lane revving the engine with the chrome 18's and like idk how subs and speakers at least i only spent $4 on the sticker. im just trying to say what i intended in better terms i guess

ive got the same problem as you. i get people tailing me, trying to race me or atleast to get a look at my car but i usually ignore them or give them a slight rev to give them an idea as to what is under the hood. every car that i have raced in SD has been some asshole in a civic trying to be Mr. fastandfurious late at night on the highway, i just love the look on their face when they are trying to pass me :D

Back