• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic request

1FASTDAD

Hard-core CEG'er
tsince my car will pe getting repainted soon i was wondering if someone can photoshop the midnight red on an SVT. I had it on my 95 and after staring a blu fuz's car so much lately....i might paint my car that colour....please help

Well thats just it. I think it looks great with the pre 98 fron end. Im just not sure if the piant will work with a post 98 front end...i just dont want to paint it this colour to find out it looks bad

This one was tough, because the pic was taken with the sun low in the sky. Owning a midnight red car for four years, I know that is when the paints true color shines through.

On a gloomy day, it pretty much reflects the color of the sky and not any purple.

So to do a chop, it just made life that much more difficult but I think I got the look for you lol.

mredsvt.jpg

Last edited:
I really think it would look great. Just a different set of headlights and a slightly different hood compared to Joe's car, which everyone spent 5 pages on complimenting recently. :shrug:

I think that car would look good in green.:shrug: Picture nabber! :laugh:

On a serious note, why doesnt someone do an SVT in that Pre-98 color thats Pink/Corral (sp.) Color?

I saw a Pre98 in that color a week ago at Sunset Bay. Pretty Girly with pink flowers hanging from the mirror. :shrug: :laugh:

This one was tough, because the pic was taken with the sun low in the sky. Owning a midnight red car for four years, I know that is when the paints true color shines through.

On a gloomy day, it pretty much reflects the color of the sky and not any purple.

So to do a chop, it just made life that much more difficult but I think I got the look for you lol.

mredsvt.jpg

awsome now i know NOT to paint it that colour. does not suit a post 98 lol its wierd though as it looks so good on a pre 98

There was a pre98 with some SVT body stuff that originally belonged to a former member, 95MID and was sold to Kingpin's sister, but I believe she sold it now. the color is called moonlight blue, I love it.

Back