• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lil update on the truck

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
GMC Canyon swap with Billet insert

0229081553.jpg

Before the drop

0411081410.jpg

After the front

0411081723.jpg

The whole thing dropped! 3/4 but i think it went a lil lower lol

0412081327.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell pics but I havent had a chance to clean it up and take any good ones yet.

Thought I would add an old pic I had of the tour looking hot on the phone too. I miss her:cry:

0915070942.jpg

makin progress.

i'd have to say i'd prefer some low pro tires put on the stock wheels far more than the 20's you had.

and as my plate says...i'm still LWRTHNU. :D
It will be plenty lower soon enough. Got some plans for her. New wheels coming soon as well.

The truck looks pretty cool although I have to say I think trucks should be going up not down suspension wise,but to each his own I guess.Why did you get rid of the CSVT? although the truck is new, I see it as a downgrade in my book,esp. in the fun factor department.

The truck looks pretty cool although I have to say I think trucks should be going up not down suspension wise,but to each his own I guess.Why did you get rid of the CSVT? although the truck is new, I see it as a downgrade in my book,esp. in the fun factor department.
Thats a story we dont want to get into lol. It started out as me getting a sweet ass x-type jag then somehow after some smooth talking car salesman I end up with this :shrug: I regret it but live and learn.

juice, to me, is stupid, i'm not a fan at all.

air is the way to go.

and are you hinting body drop?

any better side profile pics? pref. non yard.
No more pics yet. I will have some more soon though. Need to clean her up. Yes body drop stock floor atleast when the air goes on.

Back