• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Had a meet with the trailblazer guys today

you can get RWD or AWD.

when i worked at a chevy dealer we'd get into fight about who would get to prep SS models.

SS Impala's do awesome burnouts.

SS Cobalts are pretty peppy.

AWD SS Trailblazers launch like hell.

When PDIs can be fun.

The worst thing for me is when I drive my coworkers TBSS (bolt ons) then drive my brothers V6 TB. I fall asleep.

I love the TCS on/off switch on the SS, fun SUVs.

Geez. I need to hurry and get my TBSS turbocharged. Bought the turbo and everything, it's just sitting there waiting. :( Guess I have to pony up and get the tranny built and everything else.

Will need a little more then that to keep up with something like whats in the video. That one has a built 427 ci motor, full heads/cam/trans/etc. I'm not sure what that one dyno'd, but to push 5,000 lbs to 130 mph in the 1/4, it has to be making around 850 flywheel hp if not more.

SS Impala's do awesome burnouts.

My cousin has a grand prix GXP. He let me borrow it one day, and well, let's just say i took about 10k miles off his tires!!!

car is a beast...torque steer is kinda scary until you get used to it though. car really needs to be RWD!

Will need a little more then that to keep up with something like whats in the video. That one has a built 427 ci motor, full heads/cam/trans/etc. I'm not sure what that one dyno'd, but to push 5,000 lbs to 130 mph in the 1/4, it has to be making around 850 flywheel hp if not more.

Oh, no question about that. I'm not planning to do all that much modding with respect to my TBSS. I just bought it to trailer my duratec powered car to the track, and to take my dogs to the dog park. It's just the stock power to weight ratio sucks, and could use a bit more go.

Back