• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburts RSTB GB's 4 & 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Mine Today, Installed in a matter of Minutes.

Thank you very Much RB

If you placed an Order, it's Time to pay the piper or in this case RawBurt

You will not be disappointed!!!

thanks a bunch rawburt. good timing too since i will be putting a new stereo in my car next week. i'm eagerly awaiting it.

Payment sent for

TSTMTCSVT4923
and
QBCSVT

TSTSE will paypal you the money on his own for his Strut bar or will give me the money l8r on this week so i can send payment. He is stillgetting the strut bar he is just slow.

- amyn

TAMAQUA,PA, US 05/03/2008 6:00 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

ARGH!

Why can't UPS deliver Saturdays! :cry: Tamaqua is 15 minutes from where I live, but I will have to wait another week until I'm home next weekend from Finals for this semester.

Received, installed. Best purchase that I have done on this site as far as execution is concerned.

Thanks again,
-Justin

Ok well I hate to do this but I have to say I won't be able to purchase mine and back out, to many things are going on right now and I need to focus on them. So anybody that wants this strut bar take my place.

PMs sent to oberthecat, 95pgt-t, n2n20, Fordman302...

Come on guys, I agreed to do this group buy expecting that you would be true to your commitments. This is why I took deposits in the past, looks like I'm learning the hard way.

For the people on the list that paid, you bars should ship tomorrow morning. I had to wait for a shipment of boxes to come in.

i might be able to swing it but i can't promise, so if someone else can get in and buy it let them, if not and you still have it i'll pm you when i get paid and see

95pgt, n2n20, and fordman... I have people that are starting to PM me interested in these. I will give you guys till tomorrow, and if other people have the money ready to send, I will start giving up your spots.

I really do not have the time or space for these, and need to get them out! That goes for anyone else watching this thread wanting one, paypal me the money right away, and one is yours.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back