• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Let's have a meet...

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
I've talked to a few of you guys who I know are lookin to have a meet in Rochester again pretty soon.

Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are good with me as long as I know a week in advance.

What works for you guys?

I'd be down anytime, any place in Rochester or Buffalo even.
I work weekdays till about 5, after that I'm good.

/trolling lol

I've talked to a few of you guys who I know are lookin to have a meet in Rochester again pretty soon.

Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are good with me as long as I know a week in advance.

What works for you guys?

anytime boss........!!!! cant wait :laugh: so any thought on were we are having it?

i'll buy you cheap broke bastards!!!! just set this :censored::censored::censored::censored: up:laugh: how about a little camping thing or something?? its a long drive for me,i'd rather not drive three hours to hang out for couple hours and drive home. thats what we usually do for our probe meets in rochester.:shrug:

i am game for some camping!!! i have a grill i can bring, i will just have to MAKE it fit in the contour!!!:laugh:
i will have to talk to Andy and see what he is thinking!

I was thinking about hosting a meet here around late July... can come for the horse race track, or hang out on the beach at Lake George in the Adirondacks. Plenty of cheap, nice camping, and lots to do.

Late july sounds good to me.Just bought a new motor for my Tour so it'll be ready to go by then.Just need to know a week or two in advanced so i can get that day off.

I'm cool with late July... Any time is ok with me...

And to mister it's about time... At least I got the conversation started about it... :tongue:

I'm actually in between Binghamton and Elmira.....I live in a town called Barton.....yeah yeah i know you never heard of it lol no one has.It's about 20 minutes from binghamton 30 minutes from Elmira.A buddy of mines sister used to go to Oneonta College i used to be up there all the time for Rugby games.

I was out that way yesterday night. Went out to Buffalo for a good friend's birthday party. Good times!

I'm liking the yellow... I wonder how yellow hightowers would look... :ponder:

I'd be game for something!

And hello to the gent from batavia.. I was just down there shoppin' at Super Wally World. :)

If i get my motor in by then.Should ship to me today or tomorrow from florida i'll be there.Shouldnt have a problem getting it in by then

Back