• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UMASS Car Show

ugh....women! Just kidding. Seriously, screw the vet...I have had several cats over the years...they never go to the vet and they are always fine. If they aren't they just dissapear and die and you end up believing that it was the coyotes that killed the cat and not the lack of caring....

its a free appointment from the vet we got the cat from .... not going to argue with that ... I have to see about chaninging though ...

Well if you do end up bringing the SE, I'm sure it will win "Best Ford" at the least, and HOPEFULLY "Best of Show"

don't hold your breath on that .... there are many other nice Fords out there .... what doesn't help is the fact no one knows what they are looking at .... heck yesterday at CCSU someone made a comment about the SVTs looking stock ... :shrug:

That is a valid point. There is a guy with a pretty nice Mustang that has dumps, and he's probably going to win "Loudest Exhaust" (yes, that IS a category), and he could contend for "Best Ford," especially seeing as there will be a large amount of ricers there...

Here's the entire listing:

1. Best in Show
2. Best Alumni Car
3. Highest
4. Lowest
5. Best Club Participation Award

---Makes:

6. Best Acura/Honda
7. Best Mitsubishi/DSM
8. Best Mazda
9. Best Nissan/Infiniti
10. Best Toyota/Lexus/Scion
11. Best Subaru
12. Best Volkswagen/Audi
13. Best Ford
14. Best GM
15. Best Mopar (Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge)
16. Best BMW
17. Best Chevy
18. Best Hyundai
19. Best Volvo

---General:

20. Best Other (Car that do not fit into make categories)
21. Best Exotic
22. Best Truck
23. Best Off-Road Truck
24. Best Antique Pre-1960
25. Best Classic 1960-1985
26. Sleeper Award
27. People's Choice Award
28. Best Motorcycle
29. Best Import
30. Best Domestic
31. Best Utility Vehicle
32. Best Daily Driver

33. Loudest Stereo
34. Loudest Exhaust

35. Pizza Eating Contest Champion Trophy
36. Tire Throwing Contest Champion Trophy

i think the hearse could fall into a few of those categories.
Best GM
Best Classic
Best Other
Best utility vehicle
best domestic

plus with the exhaust opened, it can be pretty loud

i think the hearse could fall into a few of those categories.
Best GM
Best Classic
Best Other
Best utility vehicle
best domestic

plus with the exhaust opened, it can be pretty loud

Best utility vehicle ... lmao :laugh:

not sure that I will go to the show now. want to spend the weekend installing parts for the turbo ....

I think I'm out too. I feel too rushed. I will have it up at Greg's next Satruday though.

And I just got a call and my Mirko is out of paint! WOO HOO!

Damn, now I have no Contours to hang out with :p. Oh well, I just wanted to go to hang out anyways, to take a day off from all the freaking hw I have :crazy:

You can still hang with a few cougars.... I think me and andrew will be heading to the show.

You can still hang with a few cougars.... I think me and andrew will be heading to the show.

Good deal. We should meet up and park together. Gimme a call. My cell is 413-244-2381. I'm gonna hafta bring my car to the generic carwash beforehand :laugh:.

So you're getting it detailed by machine. :laugh: :laugh:

Pretty much. I haven't been home at all to get my carwash kit :crazy:. I just need to make sure they do a good job on my bumpers. Last time I went to a Golden Nozzle it missed the entire bottom half of my bumpers. Stupid bubbly shaped car! lol

You think that's bad just wait till you have kids and they wash your car for you. :crazy:

mayeb you should teach her how to wash the cars right and then give her a buffer and see what happens...and i don't use car washes, can't get into them aka yeah i bottom out....

mayeb you should teach her how to wash the cars right and then give her a buffer and see what happens...and i don't use car washes, can't get into them aka yeah i bottom out....

I don't have that problem, because I have monster truck suspension! :laugh:

Back