• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ta ta tint it up

Are those first pics at York Creek?

no the first pics where in wyoming at my apartment complex, the second ones where taken at a house in jenison.

as far as the coppers go, im not too worried because the fronts don't really look that dark you can see right through them.

no the first pics where in wyoming at my apartment complex, the second ones where taken at a house in jenison.

as far as the coppers go, im not too worried because the fronts don't really look that dark you can see right through them.

Is it sad that I almost asked if those last ones were in Jenison? Haha. The whole damn town looks the same. :laugh:

Not at all, I thought I recognized the neighborhood as well from when I did lawn care, but I did not want to say anything about the location for his privacy.

In terms of cops, even if it light keep an eye out for the police. When I had my tour it had medium tint in back and light tint up front and I got nailed for it when it was the only obvious thing the officer could get me on. He wanted me for something else, but I knew where he was sitting and knew when his echo-based vehicle assessment tool would become usable, so as soon as I was within range he had nothing on me..... except the windows. Moral of the story, when all else fails, you may get fined for the tint.

I don't really care if people know where my car is, its not like I keep it in a garage its whole life lol.

pope, where in west mich are you located?

Back