• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fruity Pebbles

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
I had no idea you were a Fruity Pebbles guy Joe.:shrug: Must have been all those voluntary medical tests.:blackeye:
orig.jpg

What's inside? :shocked:
orig.jpg

Installed.:cool:
orig.jpg

With revised rear wheel well liners!!! Woot!!! Was sick of looking at my worn ones.
orig.jpg

And for fun.
orig.jpg

joe loves the fruit.

like squarepusher would say..." i want to **** you with my red hot car."
great pic man. all american.

That was sooo funny to me, I had to send it like that.... HAHAHA - Mine must be on the way huh? AND you already have yours on?!?!?! I'm glad we could help eachother out. "I LOVE FRUITY PEBBLES"

Now we all have Todds address, lets mail him some poop in a fruity pebbles box:laugh:

Seriously though, nice braided lines, are those a PITA to install or no? And car is lookin hott as always.

^^I 100% agree, expecially with the American flag in it.

My rear fender wells look the same as yours Todd, and my tires arent that wide, I guess any wider than stock and they will rub a hole.

Now we all have Todds address, lets mail him some poop in a fruity pebbles box:laugh:

Seriously though, nice braided lines, are those a PITA to install or no? And car is lookin hott as always.

The rear are since you have to pop the rear caliper off. You thread the hard line side first. Then start the caliper end and spin the caliper around so the that side threads in. You don't have to remove the ebrake but you do have to pop the end that goes through the spring. Just a little difficult because it doesn't flex as well as a rubber hose.

The rear are since you have to pop the rear caliper off. You thread the hard line side first. Then start the caliper end and spin the caliper around so the that side threads in. You don't have to remove the ebrake but you do have to pop the end that goes through the spring. Just a little difficult because it doesn't flex as well as a rubber hose.

Ok cool thanks for the schooling, I thought the rears would be more difficult than the fronts.

Yeah I may mail him something this week, like a pic of me,lol hahahaha:laugh:

Good choice for a place for pics Todd. A veterans facility always proves to be a good background, expecially when they have a tank there like the one up the road from me. I think tomorow when I get my cf eyebrows I will go take some there.

You just reminded me of a tank they have parked not far from my house. I once took pics with it and my car waaay back in the day.

Oh and thread relevance = fruity pebbles. :drool:

I think I'll head back because I forgot to put the antenna down and the car isn't waxed either. It's tough because it's a fairly busy street and I get odd looks.

If anyone wants me to put a flaming bag of dog poo on his doorstep, I will. He's only about 10 minutes from me :eek: :laugh:

Put it on his steps, and some pee in a glass,lol

Yes Todd who cares who looks at you, they are looking cause they are jelous dude.

Exactly what i was thinking , these cars look weird with the antennas up , i unplugged mine

I agree but I am not unplugging mine, I just got a new one that works, after the last antenna I had (bendy one,lol) I wont do that again.

Back