• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini parking lot Photoshoot

Merge on to the highway, close to this and see what happens!

Merge on to the highway, close to this and see what happens!

Roush Stage III, BBS 18 x 10's and 18 x 8.5", Full Coil Over Suspension, Camber Plates, + .30 over Manley forged pistions, Manley forged rods, Forged Stroker crankshaft, two stages of nitrous, major tune, etc. 2003 with less than 18,000 miles. Loves 100 octane LL Racing fuel. The side pipes make your eyes water, but the noise is very mellow and cool!

Many events in Florida. Silver Springs, Orlando Dragway, Steeda at Moroso Park, etc.

Daily driver is 1999 Black Contour SVT. Original owner.

Come to Florida for an event, PM me and we can hook up.

Regards,

Don Evans
Akafishbone

Attachments

• 003.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 004.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 002.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Roush Stage III, BBS 18 x 10's and 18 x 8.5", Full Coil Over Suspension, Camber Plates, + .30 over Manley forged pistions, Manley forged rods, Forged Stroker crankshaft, two stages of nitrous, major tune, etc. 2003 with less than 18,000 miles. Loves 100 octane LL Racing fuel. The side pipes make your eyes water, but the noise is very mellow and cool!

Many events in Florida. Silver Springs, Orlando Dragway, Steeda at Moroso Park, etc.

Daily driver is 1999 Black Contour SVT. Original owner.

Come to Florida for an event, PM me and we can hook up.

Regards,

Don Evans
Akafishbone

Car looks sick from the back. The front.... not so much, not a big fan of the GTR rice badge. And IMO it needs a new hood, the GT one dosent flow well.

I love the BBS RK Plasmas though.

Mani,

Nice pics as always, thanks for sharing . . .

fwiw, something that stands out on your mustang is the ugly bottom of the front fascia, kind of detracts from how nice and clean the rest of it looks unfortunately. I'd consider getting a front lip spoiler from a Mach, they are cheap, and should fit the rest of the look you have going on with the car. Just something subtle that could finish off what is otherwise a nice clean look.

Mani,

fwiw, something that stands out on your mustang is the ugly bottom of the front fascia, kind of detracts from how nice and clean the rest of it looks unfortunately. I'd consider getting a front lip spoiler from a Mach, they are cheap, and should fit the rest of the look you have going on with the car. Just something subtle that could finish off what is otherwise a nice clean look.
rara beat me too it..100 bucks for a mach1 lip :drool:

Mani,

Thank you...

I hate the look of the Mach 1 lip, and also every single Mustang out there has it. I am actually looking into getting a 03-04 cobra lip, but I am trying find out pictures to see how they look with it.

Thank you...

I hate the look of the Mach 1 lip, and also every single Mustang out there has it. I am actually looking into getting a 03-04 cobra lip, but I am trying find out pictures to see how they look with it.

my vote goes for the 03-04 as well.

also perhaps a terminator rear bumper too...can get the cobra filled in if you don't want the "rice" effect.

Thank you...

I hear you. The Terminator lip doesn't fit the GT fascia very well at all, otherwise I would have suggested it instead of the Mach lip. I'm not generally a fan of the Mach piece either, but I don't think it would look bad on your car, because of the raked stance.

Mani,

i think he may have the same problem that i had, which was the intercooler and the piping was pushing down on the bumper cover. my mach1 lip hid most of that. i like the cobra front a lot too.

car looks good, man.

That looks Freakin Monsterous! Scary if I seen you on the road! Wow!!! The rims are a bit overkill but I still love them. Wow just wow:drool:!

Nice job fixin her up! Great taste...

- amyn

i think he may have the same problem that i had, which was the intercooler and the piping was pushing down on the bumper cover. my mach1 lip hid most of that. i like the cobra front a lot too.

car looks good, man.

Ahh, yeah, I forgot about that, it does make the ugly bottom of the fascia stick out a lot more.

Mani, keep in mind that if you swap the entire 03-04 Bumper on that the "horns" around the grill next to the headlights are a different profile at the top than the GT, and don't quite line up with the hood properly, not even the steeda-style cowl hood you've got. They only line up right w/ the 03-04 heat extractor hood. It's a subtle detail, but once you notice it, it will bug you, lol.

yeah that's true...i've noticed it on the gt's with cobra swaps done.

there should be some pics on the stang forums of what it looks like so you can see it though...

I cant view fish's car. Good lookin GT though. Only thing I would change is to swap to coil overs and bring those big meats up into the wheel wells. Everyone is a critic.

Back