• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Offical SZ08 Detroit, MI logo

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
szLarge.jpg

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

EDIT: DESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Last edited:
I'd also like to point out that T-shirts and other stuff are available for purchase in the Spring Zing Forum.
-Mark

I do like the new logo but why did you change it from the one steeda sent me for the plaques....? I could have done some cool stuff with the skyline silouette in the new logo... :shrug: Our plasma table does etching too and that would have been cool to have on there. OH well :)

I do like the new logo but why did you change it from the one steeda sent me for the plaques....? I could have done some cool stuff with the skyline silouette in the new logo... :shrug: Our plasma table does etching too and that would have been cool to have on there. OH well :)

I wasn't aware of anything being sent for etching... I did two logos one for the front of the T-shirts and one for the back.

I cut the plaques out on our plasma table. The plasma table does "etching" too and I could have incorporated the skyline of detroit on the plaques if I had seen this logo before. The plaques are still awesome and the logo with the skyline is sweet also. It's all good!

Back