• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PIAA Fogs

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
I changed the title of this thread so that you guys can continue your discussion. :)

Last edited:
One where someone graciously gives me a stock SVT foglight without any haze...because I think it'd be cheaper than buying new lenses for the 510's.

Last edited:
Rock hit the PIAA and break it?

Guess I need to go look and see if I have one for you, huh? ;)

That's for the suggestion Doug, though I'm not too sure of their quality.

Do you have any pictures of them on your car, if so send it to me in a PM if you can?

Alright, I'm done hi-jacking this thread! :laugh:

001.jpg

Quality is higher then you'd expect for 20$. I have gotten over a year of service out of them right now. I am replacing both of mine tonight... with warrenty ones they sent me.

i have pro-burners on my car... i dont know if its the same on svts or post98s but on pre98s you have to flip the mounting bracket for them to fit. They are def. worth the $20 spent

Well, thanks to the generosity of Mr. Hahn (Beyond loaded), I purchased "1.5" of the PIAA fogs that I already had (510 Ions). I need to buy one lense, and if they break again I'm 100% buying the Pro burners from Walmart. :cool:

I've got the Optilux on my car, and broke one of the lenses. I'm thinking about either putting a film of Clear Bra over them or modifying a piece of plexiglass to fit in there in front of the lens.

My stock fogs were all cracked and clouded over so I followed Doug's example and bought the Pro Burners. I picked up an extra set of bulbs because I didn't want the blue hue that the stock ones come with (I got ones to match my stock headlights). I must say I am very impressed with these lights for $20. I would much rather have better quality lights, but just didn't have the money to spend on them. I bought them at Advanced Auto though, not Walmart :)

Back