• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Night photoshoot

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
I went out with a buddy of mine to take some night pictures just trying a few different things.

He's experimenting a bunch of different stuff and would like some feedback ;)

tonmap1adjusted.jpg

tonemap2adjusted.jpg

tonemap3adjusted.jpg

I'm sure he'll come up with more pictures later, but thats all he has done so far.

love them, i really like the first one. looking at these pictures makes me want to find some focus rims and forget about paying 1000+ for new rims and wheels

Excellent shots. Try some HDRI if you can adjust your camera settings - you will have total control of the final image I promise. :) Needless to say though, they are still great pics.

Excellent shots. Try some HDRI if you can adjust your camera settings - you will have total control of the final image I promise. :) Needless to say though, they are still great pics.

Those are HDR pics ;) At least I know the first one is... Not sure about the other two.

I started second guessing myself after I posted- dont take offense. :) Theyre still sweet!

Cool pics lovin them what time of night did you take them its like a ghost town

Ummm it was about 10 when we started (like the first pic) and closer to 12 when I took the last ones. It's just a small town near me, they close up shop rather early :laugh:

Tourige said:
Fail at angle parking :p

Thanks :) Actually I would've parked on the other side of the street but there were a few cars that would've been in the background. I was on the top of a bridge going over that main street when I took that one hehe

Nice pics, that car would be :drool: if it was lowered a bit. Still love it

Back