• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible Mini-meet Sat, April 19

turbo_fox

Veteran CEG'er
Well it looks like Rouar is coming over to my house on saturday april 19th to swap interiors. I figured I would post it up that anyone that wants to come over is welcome. maybe if enough people are interested i can pick up some burgers or something.

address is 16 Ainsworth Hill Rd in Wales, MA 01081

lets get a list to see who will be there. I have plenty of tools but no compressor (yet), if anyone wants to do any work.

Well I'll be there :)

Been trying to keep this a secret for months but the cat's out of the bag as of yesterday :eek: The goal is to get MNB interior before SZ. I'm very excited.

W00 that sounds exciting! I am working that day so I can't stop by, but I'd like to. Congrats on the interior, Matt :)

Congratulate turbo_fox and locogringo as well ... we are all benefiting from the transaction :) (tan interior and nonwarped dash respectively)

Hey is this work-meet still going on? I really need to get my roll restrictors replaced and I don't have a garage, a flat driveway, or proper tools. I can come bearing beer if you guys help me out.

yeah, at this point i think it is only myself and matt, but if you need a hand i have the space/tools

yeah I want to get an early start so I can continue to work on the 3L swap. I am behind schedule, I just got the 2.5 out last night, and put the new bearings in the 3L, I still need to bolt on the heads and cams and such.

Back