• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring zing free goodies

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok whoever is going to be bringing free stuff to give away post a list here so maybe people will know what they are going to have to fight for :laugh: none of this will be sold or shipped, it will all be brought to sz and be given away there.

2 sets of pre-98 sail panels
door moldings for all 4 doors and trunk molding
pillar covers
stock headers
gauge cluster bezel
pre-98 radio bezel
a few door handle bezels
old hazed headlights
and a picture of me:laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Ryan, ill take the door moldings and headlights. :D:D

ill have to scavenge the house for parts i need to get ride of. :crazy:

I already have pictures of you. I'll let someone else have dibs on that one.
;)

And, perfect because Striker will get his parts in Cinnci. :)

Yep, they're in my secret stash. LOL!

Anything that was promised by pm's, send me your address and I will ship you the stuff since I am not coming this year:mad:

Ok everything that I am bringing, there will be a $5.00 charge for and allllllll money will go to the ceg fund for the forums. Sound good to everyone?

Hey, if anyone coming to SZ could bring a couple of the torx screws for headlight\grille and a praire tan B pillar screw cover (the one right above the seatbelt) I would be greatly appreciative and willing to pay a little something for them. I keep forgetting to put something in the classifieds for this.

If you need a picture of the cover, let me know.

^^^ just say something to me while were there ill grab that stuff from my house for you:cool:

^^^ just say something to me while were there ill grab that stuff from my house for you:cool:

HAHA I'll have to know you first!!! **EDIT** Nevermind, I can just look for that Ugly groundscraping car that should be hauled to the junkyard.. (I know, I didn't get the quote quite right) Right** haha j/k

I'll catch sometimeThursday or Friday

I think we're going to be arriving around noon Thursday, not really sure what we are going to do. Cost anything to come watch at the track?

Last edited:
no charge to watch at the track and if your looking for the bagged car you wont find me. im not bringing it out this year. ill be in a turbo silver frost. im not that hard to find im the loud drunk one:laugh:

^^^ Ah man.. That sucks. My first SZ I'm missing on the legends so to speak. Yours and Ryan's (stazi's) I've heard so much about all them and seen some pics, but oh well. :cry:

I'm sure I'll get my chance..

Cool, I think we will be heading straight for the track!

no charge to watch at the track and if your looking for the bagged car you wont find me. im not bringing it out this year. ill be in a turbo silver frost. im not that hard to find im the loud drunk one:laugh:

you're not loud. tall drunk one sounds better.

Bagged are we allowed at your house to see the bagged mobile, I really wanna take a gander at that car man?

Back