• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody know about wheel dealers?

qbcsvt

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey Guys I am looking for a specific Rim. Kyowa Racing KR206.... I went to a store and asked for a quote......$840 BUCKS :blackeye:...... So i know Im getting ripped.....

What I do to find out the price.... I take down the distributors Telephone number and give them a call.......

I.T.S. Wheels Located in the NY/NJ area.

I called a day and pretended to be the store I went to..... Hey Im SO n So from Wired Electronics in Linden, NJ. I have a client who wants this and this and how much... The guy from ITS Wheels distributor was like I can get them for $540 BUCKS:drool: shipped to the store.......

So im getting ripped $300 bucks profit for the distributor to drop it off at WIRED ELECTRONICS and for me to pick it up... I CALL RAPE:nonono:......

Anyone know a way around this or maybe how I can get the rims from the Distributor or even a person who has a connection with a distributor that sells those rims......

Right now Im going to call the distributor back and BS my way into trying to sell their products and be one of there dealers from home?

Does anyone have any better ideas?:shrug:.....

- amyn

They will not sell the wheels directly to me unless I am one of their dealers or am purchasing it through one of their dealers......

I asked them even if i am willing to purchase 2? and they were like sorry here is a couple numbers of our dealers in your area...... initially I called trying to order directly from them....

- amyn

Right now Im going to call the distributor back and BS my way into trying to sell their products and be one of there dealers from home?

DO NOT do this. Try to find other dealers who have the wheels for a better price. Maybe even find some places that'll do pricematching.

So I have some another person or maybe even 2 who may want to purchase some rims.... I also have my Dads Federal ID number for a business.... technically Cant I send them that and a bootleg card. with his name and some cards on it.. and to become a dealer you have to make an initial purchase of a certain amount.....

each set of rims are about 550.... thats about 1650 Sooooo I might b able to make an initial buy....

I know tenzo initial purchase from a the company is 1000 bucks..... heh im gonna try to pull this off.....

- amyn

she's prob. saying that cause its kinda illegal,and is trying to protect u.
do what ever your going to do just dont put it here on the fourm

Sounds like a lot of things that will get you in big trouble for only $300 bucks. Stop and think of all the time and effort your going to have to go through to save that three hundred...

Not worth it in my opinion.

Back