• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Waterford Checklist and run groups

can you explain these differences more, for those of us that have little to no idea about them, or direct us to a place that does?

Basically, the SA rated helmets are required to have a certain level of fire retardancy in the lining materials, and the M rated helmets are not required to meet the fire retardant specs. If you aren't on fire, then the two different types of helmets would perform virtually identical.

Basically, the SA rated helmets are required to have a certain level of fire retardancy in the lining materials, and the M rated helmets are not required to meet the fire retardant specs. If you aren't on fire, then the two different types of helmets would perform virtually identical.

Thanks for the info.

Why? No different than driving it hard on the street. The diffs downfall is launching it hard. You'll be fine. I'd rather see that than your multi colored car. :D

I've been running the stock diff. for a while with no probems at all.
Thats all fine and dandy but are any of you willing to pay my tow bill to get the car back home if the diff. does break? i dont think so. Its just not worth the risk to me.

besides, im now going to be taking a little vacation with the GF a few weeks later instead of going to SZ.

also, if no one is willing to buy my spot, i WILL need a refund of the 125$. say what you want, i honestly dont care, but with the rising cost of gas and the need to fix the zetec (even with the turbo it got better gas mileage than the SVT :nonono:) i need that money back, one way or another.

Last edited:
Thats all fine and dandy but are any of you willing to pay my tow bill to get the car back home if the diff. does break? i dont think so. Its just not worth the risk to me.

besides, im now going to be taking a little vacation with the GF a few weeks later instead of going to SZ.

also, if no one is willing to buy my spot, i WILL need a refund of the 125$. say what you want, i honestly dont care, but with the rising cost of gas and the need to fix the zetec (even with the turbo it got better gas mileage than the SVT :nonono:) i need that money back, one way or another.

are you kidding me? how is it our fault you can't make it to the track rental? there's a reason you have to prepay, and it's to keep crap like this from happening. so what, steeda should come out of pocket for your spot because you're too stupid to plan ahead properly?

:nonono:

you'd better hope someone buys your spot, because i wouldn't hold your breath for a refund. we're not operating a charity here. :help:

Edit: Steeda i know you edited the first post in the WH open track thread as im POSITIVE it didnt state this before and it was edited AFTER i stated i wanted my money back

Probably has something to Do with I added the Driver Alexx.

I have a spare MTX75. Anyone that craps their MTX with a V6 I'll swap it for them. Fugg I need to play cards with you guys. Weekest set ever.

this type of crap is exactly what is wrong with people today.... can't own up to their promises.

Some of us aren't demanding refunds...we're trying to fill our spots and get other people on the track in our places....but apparently that's not well received either.

Some of us aren't demanding refunds...we're trying to fill our spots and get other people on the track in our places....but apparently that's not well received either.

well, it sucks you won't be coming, but my :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing isn't directed to you at all.

why aren't you coming man?

I'm coming, but i won't have a car there this year.....jut ran out of time to build the car safely, and i'm not willing to take a chance at something going wrong, it just isn't smart to try and rush the build just to bring the car to SZ.

I was looking forward to everything, but i think i'll have just as much fun hanging out this year.

Wasn't trying to attack you at all MX, sorry if i t came off that way.

Part of the bunch? check
Drunk? check
Immature? At least twice a year.
Asshole? Do tell; my memory is not complete from last year.

I suggest you get on topic.

Heres what it boils down to. Try to sell your spot. Good luck!

I don't care what car your drive or how much money you make. Payment for SZ is non refundable for any event. Everyone knows that. Its never changed.

This is about Waterford Hills track event which you made it completly clear your not attending. Take your issues else where!!!!

Again Get back on topic or buttons will be clicked

This is about Waterford Hills track event which you made it completly clear your not attending. Take your issues else where!!!!

Again Get back on topic or buttons will be clicked
ooh the big bad steeda is gonna ban me. whatever, i need to spend less of my time on here anyways.

ooh the big bad steeda is gonna ban me. whatever, i need to spend less of my time on here anyways.

Obviously, Then maybe you would either have A money to make SZ or a car that is drivable to SZ..

Priorities obviously arn't in order here...:help:

Back